Question about Bhutto?

Hence her continued popularity even after the fact. This doesn't mean that they were "trumped up" though. As any lawyer would know.

It also does not mean they are true, as any lawyer would know. I am not the one claiming she is corrupt so the burden is not on me!

It also does not mean they are true, as any lawyer would know. I am not the one claiming she is corrupt so the burden is not on me!
Where did I say she was corrupt? Again, lawyers know to check into such things before attempting such claims.

I have stated, "She was kicked out of the country for it." and "She was to stand trial for it upon her return."

And that such allegations were common knowledge.

It sounds a lot like charges trumped up for political reasons. I feel it is disengenous to claim someone was corupt merely because of something done by there father.

I agree with you.

Many of the charges against her were politically motivated which is usually the case for any politician that stands up for the least of the population..

Exactly...........

Where did I say she was corrupt? Again, lawyers know to check into such things before attempting such claims.

I have stated, "She was kicked out of the country for it." and "She was to stand trial for it upon her return."

]

Take the case of Charles Manson et al...he was never convicted of taking part in the actual crime...but non the less he was involved in the conspiracy!

You are not the one who said it.

It was why she was kicked out.

Did you read any of the other stories out there?

1) I am not the one saying she was corupt.

2) I read several stories and it sounds like political muck to me. Ive yet to see where SHE was convicted of anything.

3) Battle made a claim and all I did was ask for some support for that claim.

And.............

1) I am not the one saying she was corupt.

2) I read several stories and it sounds like political muck to me. Ive yet to see where SHE was convicted of anything.

3) Battle made a claim and all I did was ask for some support for that claim.

you received more than you obviously can comprehend!

So by the same rationale, Bush is not corrupt, but his government is.

Don't they teach "reason and argument" in law school?

You could not conclusivly say that Bush is guily of any crimes, as a matter of law, but high ranking members of his administration have been found and adjudicated guilty of felony's thus a portion of his government was/is corrput.

The lady was no innocent to Pakistani politics...she was run outta dodge because she funneled funds from the tax payers into Swiss bank accounts!
Does this mean she should have been assassinated no! But by no means was she all for the people who supported her...:rolleyes:

Where is a cite or any support for the allegation that she funneled funds from the tax payers into Swiss bank accounts?

Its a simple question. Or do you not have one?

Back