Question for Board Democrats

Trump is a fucking criminal and a traitor.

Members of his own party are beginning to say it.

His own VP says he should never hold office again.

The sooner you cultist Kool Aid drinkers accept that and move on, the better off we'll all be.

Mindless chanting. There was no crime. Trump was not convicted of any crime or treason. Trump upholds the Constitution.
Pence has revealed what he is...just a RINO, and someone that has no problem with violating the Constitution.

I think a lot of them are.

I think I'm kind of supporting him in the primary myself.

I think Trump has made himself unelectable.

So you're going to vote to elect Trump in the primary because he's 'unelectable'???

Can you even hear yourself and how stupid you sound??

Not an act. The Democrats HAVE successfully conducted a coup and installed Joe Biden as Chief Puppet. They deny and discard the Constitution of the United States and all State constitutions.

I browsed through the Sunday fascist yappers yesterday and was shocked by the sheer panic among the little Goebbels. Fat boi Christie was making excuses in advance and whining about how unfair it is that Trump will be exonerated, why if only they could have had the trial in DC an all Reich Jury with a Soros judge would get him. This was on Disgrace the Nation.

But across the board the fascists are building their excuses on why this failed already - it shows they know what bullshit this is.

I call on Judge Cannon to hold Smith and Merrick Himmler in contempt for bringing this case in the first place.

On the Sunday propaganda blast yesterday, one party member openly advocated killing Donald Trump.

{“You know, having Trump not only have had the codes, but now having the classified information for Americans and being able to put that out and share it in his resort — with anyone and everyone who comes through – should be terrifying to all Americans and he needs to be shot—stopped,” she said.} - Congressional Delegate Stacey Plaskett (Reich - Virgin Islands)

I browsed through the Sunday fascist yappers yesterday and was shocked by the sheer panic among the little Goebbels. Fat boi Christie was making excuses in advance and whining about how unfair it is that Trump will be exonerated, why if only they could have had the trial in DC an all Reich Jury with a Soros judge would get him. This was on Disgrace the Nation.

But across the board the fascists are building their excuses on why this failed already - it shows they know what bullshit this is.

I call on Judge Cannon to hold Smith and Merrick Himmler in contempt for bringing this case in the first place.

I know what you mean.

https://notthebee.com/article/quite-the-freudian-slip-from-stacey-plaskett

Despite the efforts of Joe Biden's own Heinrich Himmler - Merrick Garland in a move that would make Pol Pot blush by indicting the top candidate opposing Biden in 2024, several pollsters point to Trump leading Biden among likely voters.

Garland indicted Trump in an effort to corrupt the 2024 election, ending democracy by throwing the opposition in prison - a move common in banana republics and thug driven dictatorships.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarado...-polls-show-former-president-winning-rematch/

Assuming that the attack on free elections by the democrat Reich has backfired and caused voters like me who were backing DeSantis to line up behind Trump, to save our Republic from the clear attempt by democrats to establish a totalitarian dictatorship and end legitimate elections, would democrats on the board, which outnumber Americans 3 to 1 here, support stronger measures to ensure that Trump cannot be elected?

If the attempt to imprison the opposition candidate fails, would board democrats support the party taking a more lethal approach to stopping Trump?

It's the only thing democrats have not attempted yet.

Barr worked as trump's consigleire - attacking trump's political enemies and working hand-in-hand with Barr and Durham to take down trump's political enemies. Just because trump did it, doesn't mean Biden is.

Shit perhaps Biden should hold "lock trump up" rallies like trump did and tweet hate speech against trump and the Republicans constantly. You trumptards loved that shit when trump did it, you fucking deserve the same treatment back.

Biden is so much NOT like that, it's hilarious you're trying to make up shit to soothe your troubled souls.

Back