Question for gun grabbing liberals

I said every place that sells firearms. Regulating what someone does with their private property is a different matter.

yeah but a major loophole in the effort to keep guns out of the hands of those who should not have them.

Funny how you liberals are opposed to regulating what we do in our bedrooms (and rightly so), but you have no problem with the government meddling in our private business affairs.

Ohh I might some day if my physical affliction gets bad enough.
But I would probably use a less messy method out of consideration for those who find me and such.

I think than anyone who KNOWINGLY sells a gun to a felon or has reason to believe it will be used in a crime should be prosecuted.

beyond that I dont think we should regulate it. But make the penalty substantial. Ie accessory to murder, robbery, etc if the gun is used in a crime by the person it was sold to.

I think than anyone who KNOWINGLY sells a gun to a felon or has reason to believe it will be used in a crime should be prosecuted.

beyond that I dont think we should regulate it. But make the penalty substantial. Ie accessory to murder, robbery, etc if the gun is used in a crime by the person it was sold to.

It appears I misjudged you.
You do have some common sense. :)

But, America (AmeriKKKa to you Obamafans) has the highest incarceration rate in the world...criminals aren't to blame, it's society's fault. Let's take all the guns, except those needed by liberal celebrities to keep the Great Unwashed at bay.

lso, every place in the USA that sells firearms is required to do a background check. You have to have a government issued photo id. If you have a felony record or have any one of several other issues, you do not get a gun. Its quite simple.

Not quite, it does not cover individual gun sales. I saw lots of short and long guns being bought and sold at a flea market Saturday.

btw I have several guns as well and fully support reasonable gun control.

Do you really think that criminals go to gun stores to purchase guns?

But, America (AmeriKKKa to you Obamafans) has the highest incarceration rate in the world...criminals aren't to blame, it's society's fault. Let's take all the guns, except those needed by liberal celebrities to keep the Great Unwashed at bay.

The one think I have noticed is that no one ever argues about taking guns away from criminals. It is always aimed at taking guns from law abiding citizens thereby leaving law abiding citizens at the mercy of the criminal element. Who thinks this is a good idea?

Back