Question for my investor friends here

If you see the bubble coming it is best to get out and into the next thing rather than attempt to ride it until the last second.

Chap, I'm not calling a top in china right now.
I said I got out of BIDU, but I also said I have been in and out over 6 times. I pick up a quick quick 2% and I'm out. Wait and buy it when it's down 1 or 2% and repeat.
I plan to do this at least thru the Olympics.

hmm.. anybody know of a good IRAQ fund yet? I have feeling that this country can kick some serious economic ass if/when they are stable.

Chap, I'm not calling a top in china right now.
I said I got out of BIDU, but I also said I have been in and out over 6 times. I pick up a quick quick 2% and I'm out. Wait and buy it when it's down 1 or 2% and repeat.
I plan to do this at least thru the Olympics.

This is how topspin contributes to society. He thinks he's taking advantage, but really he's becoming fully dependant upon an economic apparatus which will eventually lead to his enslavement. When his skills erode away, and all he knows is buy and sell, and how to calculate percentages, he will be a citizen of the privatized welfare state.

I actually think that SF does know what he is talking about...Chap and Top I don't know about.

I was just having some fun. I should have kept doing it, on all their "I'm cleaning up today" threads, and seen how long it took either of them to call me on it, if they ever did.

Well, to be honest, wasn't sure why you were going into Masco given the problems in housing, but thought... well it wouldn't be a bad long term play given the beating they have taken recently. Spectra also seemed like a good play given the run in energy. SETI got me. I had never seen the ticker, tried to find it and was quite annoyed when I could find nothing on it. The two legit tickers screwed me... not once did I think you were screwing around because they both made sense to a degree.

Now I am going to have to get even with you.

:blowup::mad: :D

Well, to be honest, wasn't sure why you were going into Masco given the problems in housing, but thought... well it wouldn't be a bad long term play given the beating they have taken recently. Spectra also seemed like a good play given the run in energy. SETI got me. I had never seen the ticker, tried to find it and was quite annoyed when I could find nothing on it. The two legit tickers screwed me... not once did I think you were screwing around because they both made sense to a degree.

Now I am going to have to get even with you.

:blowup::mad: :D

I had no idea they were legit! lol That's funny.

Isn't everybody wrong sometimes, in regards to the market though? Even the people who get paid millions to predict this stuff on tv.

without question.... yes.

Chap... just remember, the woulda coulda shoulda's will kill you if you think about them too long. They will always be out there.... taunting you... just remember that they are evil little bastards and when they start lurking around... kick em in the nuts and they will leave you alone for a while.

yes asshat within a couple years I'll be just trading stocks and playing tennis and you'll still be at office depot.
I have no doubt in my mind that my income will still be substantially more than yours, not that that's saying much

I got out of BIDU and put half into SETI, ¼ into SE and the rest I stuck into MAS. So far I am sitting pretty.
How can you be sitting pretty, if the following is true: "the rest I stuck into MAS"?

(MAS, M'AS, My Ass.)

Back