question

TrippyHippy

free mind and open heart
I've noticed there are some posters I can't thank or groan. Smarterthanyou is one of them. Also Royal Highness. What's that about? Do the posters have that turned off for themselves, or is it something to do with me?

Thanks.

I've noticed there are some posters I can't thank or groan. Smarterthanyou is one of them. Also Royal Highness. What's that about? Do the posters have that turned off for themselves, or is it something to do with me?

Thanks.

I turned mine off due to certain posters thinking it was humorous to give me 35 groans in a row

Ummm...I very seldom use those kinds of "thumbs up" "thumbs down" "like" "dislike" things.

I gave one thanks today...but mostly I think the "ratings" stuff is WAY overdone. It becomes a race for others to validate a position. Much better to offer a comment of validation than simply clicking on one of those buttons.

Thanks.

We can turn them off upon request.

Ummm...I very seldom use those kinds of "thumbs up" "thumbs down" "like" "dislike" things.

I gave one thanks today...but mostly I think the "ratings" stuff is WAY overdone. It becomes a race for others to validate a position. Much better to offer a comment of validation than simply clicking on one of those buttons.
Were you at Political Groove with us?

Thanks.
It's all about you.

Seriously, you have to be a dick on this thread?

I think Rune is still pouting about our last encounter. Was over a week ago if I remember correctly, I had forgotten all about it. So I'm not sure why he's still being all passive-aggressive.

I think Rune is still pouting about our last encounter. Was over a week ago if I remember correctly, I had forgotten all about it. So I'm not sure why he's still being all passive-aggressive.

I don't expect yurt to have a sense of humor, nor do I have any idea what you are referring to.
Frankly I don't give a flying fuck about you anyway since you chose to denigrate evince needlessly and continue to belittle her, but my comment was a joke.

I don't expect yurt to have a sense of humor, nor do I have any idea what you are referring to.
Frankly I don't give a flying fuck about you anyway since you chose to denigrate evince needlessly and continue to belittle her, but my comment was a joke.
Everybody should belittle her, she's a loony tune.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Were you at Political Groove with us?

No...I do not even know that forum...although I have participated in probably a dozen.

Two...now defunct/out of business (so I can mention their names here) were ABUZZ, the New York Times/Boston Globe sponsored forum...and Open Salon, the Internet forum of Salon.

No...I do not even know that forum...although I have participated in probably a dozen.

Two...now defunct/out of business (so I can mention their names here) were ABUZZ, the New York Times/Boston Globe sponsored forum...and Open Salon, the Internet forum of Salon.
Nobody cares if you mention other forums, defunct or otherwise.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Back