question?

Right. Good luck with that shit. I see he and his Toxic friends think that some new noob guy is a Mason sock. Maybe we should do a poll with guesses on how many PMs have been flying at the mods about *that*? Rumor has it that Angry Bird is trying to get Buttyurt to report it so *he* doesn't look like the whiny snitch they all are. lol

That was a brilliant reply but I expect no less from you.

another 300 game.

I got turkey in bowling once.

We all almost fell down laughing. My buddy is 6'5 and skinny as a bean pole, but has the the strength of a freaking polar bear or whatever strong animal you want to compare.

He is gangly, but totally down to earth guy, quiet spoken etc.... Then bowling night comes up. So I'm in charge of student activities (read 420) and I organize a midnight bowl.

The skinny guy shows up and we get into a competition. I don't remember the exact weight, but he bowled one of if not the heaviest balls.

I told him, no way you can roll that..... Staarike.

So game on, and somehow I go lucky and got the turkey.

His face afterward was so funny, he was like no way Yaya did that, wait, no, really.

I said really, now where is my coke.

I got turkey in bowling once.

We all almost fell down laughing. My buddy is 6'5 and skinny as a bean pole, but has the the strength of a freaking polar bear or whatever strong animal you want to compare.

He is gangly, but totally down to earth guy, quiet spoken etc.... Then bowling night comes up. So I'm in charge of student activities (read 420) and I organize a midnight bowl.

The skinny guy shows up and we get into a competition. I don't remember the exact weight, but he bowled one of if not the heaviest balls.

I told him, no way you can roll that..... Staarike.

So game on, and somehow I go lucky and got the turkey.

His face afterward was so funny, he was like no way Yaya did that, wait, no, really.

I said really, now where is my coke.

Good show.

It was actually a great time.

He is running his family farm now.

Now that I'm remembering that, I think he bowled the 16 pounder. If there is such a weight in bowling.

Whatever, strong as heck and I beat him at bowling.

Yay Yaya Yay

Ya La la la la, yeah la la la

It's refreshing to see you happy.

Are you just having fun, wishing you could vote for yourself? You can't see the Thanks, only others can. I think you know that though, and are just being cute about it.

JD
This is one of the few things we agree on Liberalavenger is a whiny ass hole.

Back