Quid Pro Impeachment Thread

Very likely. Three years and only a few dozen posts, most of them recently. Smells like a dirty gym sock to me. :laugh:

I was busy on another forum or two. This one seemed to have too many prog/lib/leftists to suit my views. I was never here under another name.

So you are going to just keep repeating the same debunked and stupid points thread to thread?

Your entire post is projection.

It is Trump who demand his followers not believe what they see or hear and only what he tells them. How that plays out is they watch Jan6th and are rightfully horrified until he tells them they are innocent hostages,a nd then they all fall in line.

It is Right Derp media watchers who only ever hear one side of any issue. It has been shown constantly whether it is a debunked whistle blower for the Biden impeachment or any issues they push prior almost NONE of the Magats ever hear the corrections or debunking as the right media DOES NOT report that.

NOt one premise you push can be backed up by you and is all 'feelings' based. It is what you think and 'feel' and thus you think that is enough.

MAGA isn't a person, Sock.
You are describing DEMOCRATS. You can't project YOUR problems on Republicans or anybody else, Sock.

It's interesting to me that he chose to be a Brazilian since it reminds of the old Bush joke:
"Mr. President, two Brazilian soldiers were killed yesterday in Iraq."
"Oh my God! How many is a Brazilian?

Personally, I'm waiting to see if he has more intelligence than the average MAGAt.

MAGA is not a person, Sock.

This maxim is based upon an American saying:

If it walks like a QuaseIntelligente and talks like a QuaseIntelligente, then it's probably a QuaseIntelligente.

BTW, do you agree that people who use sock puppets are often spineless perverts typing one-handed?

Are you saying you are typing one handed, Sock?

I'm not a sock puppet, nor do I use them. Furthermore, just because you were able to use Google Translate does not make you intelligent.
What does not showcase your intelligence is the way you are denigrating mine.

The Sock likes to project his own problems on others, including you, apparently.

Google translate often amuses me because it's translations are so bad from time to time.

I have a Brazilian connection but I am not of Brazilian descent.
Nor am I any other type of foreigner. Born and raised in Brooklyn NY.

Don't let the Sock get to you. He just likes to troll. He hasn't posted anything useful here in months. He goes by quite a few names on this board.

There are intelligent discussions here on JPP. Concentrate on them. Your experience here will be much more enjoyable.

Last edited:
I have a Brazilian connection but I am not of Brazilian descent.
Nor am I any other type of foreigner. Born and raised in Brooklyn NY.
Do you speak any Portuguese? Google translate is about as far as I go although I did spend a few days in Rio back in the day.

Oh.... I get it.

Into the Night has two, maybe three socks. His alter egos are gfm7175 and IBDaMann. Uncensored2008 is probably one of his too but it's more difficult to ascertain because he won't answer questions. Notice his signature. He can't quit me. LOL I call him Sybil because it's easier.

I don't have any socks but a few others do. Next to Sybil, another member is a notorious sock user: his original name was Legion but now he mainly uses Lionfish with zymurgy and ziggy as his standbys.

Do you speak any Portuguese? Google translate is about as far as I go although I did spend a few days in Rio back in the day.

I can speak a good bit.... read and write too. I've been vacationing in Brasil once a year for the last 25 years.

One of my clients gave me a set of tapes and a text book the Air Force gave him when he was stationed in Rio.

Back