Rachel Corrie

Cancel11

God Bless America
Wow. It's been over five years since this skank passed on to Hell. Actually, I forgot about the whole matter until this evening. I'm reminded of what a absolute fool and bigot Rachel Corrie was. But in the end, she got what she had coming. If you play with fire you're gonna get burned. Well, Rachel knows all about fire - she's been burning in it for over five years. That was her choice.

............./´¯/)...........(\¯`\
............/....//..............\\....\
.........../....//................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.*_......_*.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(.\....)....)....).)
.\................\/.../....\...\/................/
..\................. /........\................../
....\..............(............)............../
......\.............\.........../............./

My uncle Richard mentioned having met her parents before, and apparently they're total stoners. Doesn't surprise me! I live in a truly fucked up state. :mad:

RachelCorrie.jpg

Last edited:
Why don't you go stand up for Israel like your fantasy lord wants you to. Martyr yourself if need be.

I'm sure Jesus is real happy with you cheering on someone's murder at the hands of an imperialist government with an American dozer.

Go live in that promised land if it means so much to you.

Why don't you go stand up for Israel like your fantasy lord wants you to. Martyr yourself if need be.

I'm sure Jesus is real happy with you cheering on someone's murder at the hands of an imperialist government with an American dozer.

Go live in that promised land if it means so much to you.

There's nothing "imperialist" about Israel. They're a small, friendly, democratic nation. And they've been very gracious to the Palestinians (giving up much of their own land, offering generous peace agreements, etc.), especially considering the shit they've had to deal with. Thousands of Jews have been killed by those parasites.

Many Palestinians have successfully integrated with Israeli society and live in peace. Unfortunately, many others follow the viewpoint to which you apparently subscribe, that being Israel should cease to exist.

Rachel Corrie did a stupid thing. She stood in front of a moving dozer, and she got badly pwned. The operator didn't see her. There's no Zionist conspiracy. Case closed.

There's nothing "imperialist" about Israel. They're a small, friendly, democratic nation. And they've been very gracious to the Palestinians (giving up much of their own land, offering generous peace agreements, etc.), especially considering the shit they've had to deal with. Thousands of Jews have been killed by those parasites.

Many Palestinians have successfully integrated with Israeli society and live in peace. Unfortunately, many others follow the viewpoint to which you apparently subscribe, that being Israel should cease to exist.

Rachel Corrie did a stupid thing. She stood in front of a moving dozer, and she got badly pwned. The operator didn't see her. There's no Zionist conspiracy. Case closed.

The operator deliberately murdered her because he was angered by her political views. Whenever he saw the consequences of his actions may include prison time he lied and the all-Israeli jury let him off.

Should I post some pictures of that moron who endangered several people by driving one-hundred miles an hour into a post? It's a good thing we don't have that bitch in the world any longer. She's not burning. She doesn't feel anything. She's dead. Gone. Rotting. Maybe the worms feel her tits, LOL. And the world is better off for it. I'm glad that the pictures of her mangled body are posted all over the internet to tell people how much of a dumb skank bitch she was, LOL.

flag_burning.gif

flag-burning.jpg

flag_burning0627.jpg

flag_burn.jpg

YAY! LOL! The forces of good are finally making their presence known! Soon the evil that is decadent freedom hating American totalitarianism will be gone!

Hey totalitarian Americans:

Wow. It's been over five years since this skank passed on to Hell. Actually, I forgot about the whole matter until this evening. I'm reminded of what a absolute fool and bigot Rachel Corrie was. But in the end, she got what she had coming. If you play with fire you're gonna get burned. Well, Rachel knows all about fire - she's been burning in it for over five years. That was her choice.

My uncle Richard mentioned having met her parents before, and apparently they're total stoners. Doesn't surprise me! I live in a truly fucked up state. :mad:

RachelCorrie.jpg

It's too bad it wasn't you.

I feel you haven't been trying hard enough. I mean, you've been drinking, but then what do you do? You post

Get outside! Get some air! Drive around.

But its what we need. And I have decided I'm better off being an asshole instead of a nice guy.

LOL, Well in real life I am still a nice guy. Just take no crap.

and I disagree, we need to stand united in support of each other. Not at each others throats at the behest of a political party or corporation.

In confusion there is opportunity for profit.

Rational duscussion is not why most people are here.
Forlorn hopes of converting others ?
Venting anger ? Some of that for me.
Just having fun ? Most of my reason for being here.

Rational duscussion is not why most people are here.
Forlorn hopes of converting others ?
Venting anger ? Some of that for me.
Just having fun ? Most of my reason for being here.

Silly me, here I was expecting some actual civil conversation. I should have realized much sooner that it was an impossibility. When the conversations about college football rivalries are the most civil on a board, its a bad sign.

Back