Rachel Corrie

Silly me, here I was expecting some actual civil conversation. I should have realized much sooner that it was an impossibility. When the conversations about college football rivalries are the most civil on a board, its a bad sign.

Please don't go into a "THEY FORCED ME TO BE MEAN" rant. :)

It'll be all right solitary. We call each other bad names a lot here and get over it the next day. A messageboard is just an incomplete form of communication and we're assholes to each other in a way we'd never be in real life.

It'll be all right solitary. We call each other bad names a lot here and get over it the next day. A messageboard is just an incomplete form of communication and we're assholes to each other in a way we'd never be in real life.

You would say that, you turdwad fuckbag.

Please don't go into a "THEY FORCED ME TO BE MEAN" rant. :)

Just go get a life and STFU WM.

:D

LOL

I remember the nuts continuously whining about St. Pancake .

Anybody remember when that leftist group had a pancake breakfast in her honor.

The Rachel Corrie Memorial Committee of Victoria Invites you to a pancake breakfast at Denny’s Restaurant Sunday March 12 , 2006 10 am.

The Public is invited to a memorial pancake breakfast at Denny’s Restaurant on Douglas Street near Finlayson, 10 am, Sunday March 12, 2006 to celebrate the life and untimely death of Rachel Corrie, Peace Activist with the International Solidarity Movement.

There will be a reading of selections from Ms. Corrie’s letters and diary, followed by a ceremony at Topaz Park, where a stone cairn will be erected in her honour.

Attendees are encouraged to wear their keffiahs, and to dress in black.

No weapons, drugs, or alcohol please.

http://www.palsolidarity.org/main/

ISM offers many ways for you to get involved in the struggle for Palestinian freedom. Whether you’re thinking of traveling to Palestine to work with us, or you’d like to work to educate your community about the reality in Palestine, we welcome your involvement.

View attachment 22

LOL

I remember the nuts continuously whining about St. Pancake .

Anybody remember when that leftist group had a pancake breakfast in her honor.

The Rachel Corrie Memorial Committee of Victoria Invites you to a pancake breakfast at Denny’s Restaurant Sunday March 12 , 2006 10 am.

The Public is invited to a memorial pancake breakfast at Denny’s Restaurant on Douglas Street near Finlayson, 10 am, Sunday March 12, 2006 to celebrate the life and untimely death of Rachel Corrie, Peace Activist with the International Solidarity Movement.

There will be a reading of selections from Ms. Corrie’s letters and diary, followed by a ceremony at Topaz Park, where a stone cairn will be erected in her honour.

Attendees are encouraged to wear their keffiahs, and to dress in black.

No weapons, drugs, or alcohol please.

http://www.palsolidarity.org/main/

ISM offers many ways for you to get involved in the struggle for Palestinian freedom. Whether you’re thinking of traveling to Palestine to work with us, or you’d like to work to educate your community about the reality in Palestine, we welcome your involvement.

View attachment 22

LOL :D

Should I post some pictures of that moron who endangered several people by driving one-hundred miles an hour into a post? It's a good thing we don't have that bitch in the world any longer. She's not burning. She doesn't feel anything. She's dead. Gone. Rotting. Maybe the worms feel her tits, LOL. And the world is better off for it. I'm glad that the pictures of her mangled body are posted all over the internet to tell people how much of a dumb skank bitch she was, LOL.

There's no comparison, asshole. Nikki was an innocent young girl who happened to make one mistake which ended up costing her life, whereas Rachel was a supporter of terrorism, antisemitism, and the destruction of western civilization.

Rachel Corrie was a traitor, plain and simple.

Would you go die for Israel beadie W? And if so, why haven't you yet?

Hell no, it's not my country. No Americans should be forced to defend another country or even feel obligated to do so. That said, anyone who goes overseas to support antisemitic, anti-American terrorists are effed up in the head. Rachel Corrie was a loser of the lowest degree. She had no class.

Last edited:
Hell no, it's not my country. No Americans should be forced to defend another country or even feel obligated to do so.

Good.

That said, anyone who goes overseas to support antisemitic, anti-American terrorists are effed up in the head. Rachel Corrie was a loser of the lowest degree. She had no class.

And anyone who skews the situation, describes it as something its not, and then bloviates about it on the internets in order to feel justified in cheering on an innocent American's murder is a total douchebag.

God Bless Rachel Corrie. A Wonderful woman destoryed by Jewish atrocites.

My Heart Goes Out to her and her family,

There's no comparison, asshole. Nikki was an innocent young girl who happened to make one mistake which ended up costing her life, whereas Rachel was a supporter of terrorism, antisemitism, and the destruction of western civilization.

Rachel Corrie was a traitor, plain and simple.

*place a ridiculous exaggeration of Nikki here*

Back