Racism - A Definition

LOL. You desperately want to keep the boxes they have put you into, so badly that any excuse to keep them makes you feel better.

Can you see the fnords?

LOL. You desperately want to perpetuate the notion that there are bad reasons to stick up for people. So there can be no opposition when the internationlist fascists assert their primacy in all our lives. Hilarious. So people can be called NAZIS for not wanting to put their fellow countrymen out of work to cut costs. HA HA FUCKING HA! :rotflmao:

LOL. You desperately want to perpetuate the notion that there are bad reasons to stick up for people. So there can be no opposition when the internationlist fascists assert their primacy in all our lives. Hilarious. So people can be called NAZIS for not wanting to put their fellow countrymen out of work to cut costs. HA HA FUCKING HA! :rotflmao:
You are barking up the wrong tree. I promote a strong border.

You are barking up the wrong tree. I promote a strong border.

But a massive increase in allowable quotas from mexico. Right? So our economy won't be encumbered by paying a livable wage?

I always say "Palestinians do the jobs jews won't do."

Plus, this is also about outsourcing jobs to slave laborers, for short term profit, to the detriment of the average american worker, in the long term.

Last edited:
But a massive increase in allowable quotas from mexico. Right? So our economy won't be encumbered by paying a livable wage?

I always say "Palestinians do the jobs jews won't do."

Plus, this is also about outsourcing jobs to slave laborers, for short term profit, to the detriment of the average american worker, in the long term.
Rubbish, legal immigrants demand living wages.

I also promote tax deductions for companies that work within the borders, and increases for those who would outsource jobs to other nations. You again are barking up the wrong tree.

We don't disagree about nationalism, we only disagree that it is necessary to separate by those definitions in the boxes supplied by your masters. You know, the ones you slavishly follow and promote just because your masters put check boxes on pieces of paper.

Rubbish, legal immigrants demand living wages.
It's a function of the market, not legal status. A glut of workers drive wages down. You musta never read grapes of wrath.
I also promote tax deductions for companies that work within the borders, and increases for those who would outsource jobs to other nations. You again are barking up the wrong tree.

We don't disagree about nationalism, we only disagree that it is necessary to separate by those definitions in the boxes supplied by your masters. You know, the ones you slavishly follow and promote just because your masters put check boxes on pieces of paper.

I agree with you on those tax issues. Good for you, Finally getting my approval. The boxes should be off the applications.

Anyhow. You do rock, damo. And this site is the tops!:clink:

It's a function of the market, not legal status. A glut of workers drive wages down. You musta never read grapes of wrath.

I agree with you on those tax issues. Good for you, Finally getting my approval. The boxes should be off the applications.

Anyhow. You do rock, damo. And this site is the tops!:clink:
Hence, a limit. Opening to more legal entry does not mean allowing everybody and their moms. You can also require things like knowledge of English.

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, racism is a belief or ideology that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially to distinguish it as being either superior or inferior to another race or races. The Merriam-Webster's Dictionary defines racism as a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race, and that it is also the prejudice based on such a belief. The Macquarie Dictionary defines racism as: "the belief that human races have distinctive characteristics which determine their respective cultures, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule or dominate others."

So now how do Rev. Wright's comments fall into that definition?

yep, i subscribe to the OED too

but, what about sexism - differences between sexes are far greater than between races

people that lump all of a race or sex into one bucket are quite foolish and inaccurate

Back