Rain and Thunderstorms in Virginia, Pennslyvania, and North Carolina

John McCain you better be praying and thanking God for this!

CK

???
What is this supposed to imply? That Dem supporters are wussier and can't handle the weather?
I suppose the homeless voters who get to list a park bench as their address, may be averse to any kind of showers even the natural ones.

???
What is this supposed to imply? That Dem supporters are wussier and can't handle the weather?
I suppose the homeless voters who get to list a park bench as their address, may be averse to any kind of showers even the natural ones.

Higher voter turnout favors Democrats. Bad weather decreases turnout.

2+2 = 4, as well.

This is a blatant attempt by the Republicans to supress votes. They deliberately seeded the clouds, performed rain dances and pissed out of airplanes.... all in an attempt to suppress votes.

Well then people should decide would they rather be wet or have McCain as president. Stupid fucking people. We are not made out of sugar. We won't melt in the rain.

Well then people should decide would they rather be wet or have McCain as president. Stupid fucking people. We are not made out of sugar. We won't melt in the rain.

No but ballots that get wet can be rendered unreadable by optical scanning machines as the folks in Hampton Roads, Virginia have found out.

No but ballots that get wet can be rendered unreadable by optical scanning machines as the folks in Hampton Roads, Virginia have found out.

Hmmm... plastic bags? Umbrellas? Are there no ways to protect against rain in VA?

Seriously, how friggin stupid are all these people?

Side note... do they make people stand in line that already have ballots completed? They had a seperate line for that here...

Just another plus for absentee ballots. Weather doesn't matter, no lines, no disenfrachisement, no hassles, no parking problems and I voted early.

Just read about one problem with the rain in VA. Their optical scanners won't read damp ballots so they are having people dry off and are letting damp ballots dry before running them. How does the person KNOW they got run though if they have to leave while their ballot dries? Sorry but I don't leave till I KNOW my vote has been counted

Hmmm... plastic bags? Umbrellas? Are there no ways to protect against rain in VA?

Seriously, how friggin stupid are all these people?

Side note... do they make people stand in line that already have ballots completed? They had a seperate line for that here...

Seriously, how much of a fucking douchebag are you?

Good thought; I think I may be slipping into my Maddow-mode...

well, i have been reading that the early voting numbers are really good for obama, and we know that his supporters love him, by and large, and mccain's, not so much.

so it seems to me, this year, might be different.

hopefully VA will be called by the time Rachel gets on with her worry beads tonight, or she is going to be driving a lot of people to booze.

Seriously, how much of a fucking douchebag are you?

seriously, how moronic are these people? How fucking stupid do you have to be to not be able to come up with the simple concept of....'If you have your ballot completed, come up to this special line and drop it off'

Why the hell would you have them stand in line? Get them in, get them out. It is friggin common sense. It takes a minute to drop off a ballot. Why have those people who filled it out ahead of time sit in line waiting on those that didn't?

AND... if you are a voter... how hard is it to come up with the thought... 'paper getting wet... BAD'?

seriously, how moronic are these people? How fucking stupid do you have to be to not be able to come up with the simple concept of....'If you have your ballot completed, come up to this special line and drop it off'

Why the hell would you have them stand in line? Get them in, get them out. It is friggin common sense. It takes a minute to drop off a ballot. Why have those people who filled it out ahead of time sit in line waiting on those that didn't?

AND... if you are a voter... how hard is it to come up with the thought... 'paper getting wet... BAD'?

I'm sure all of those people were thinking "You know what, I just waited in line for hours in the pouring fucking rain, might as well get this ballot soaking fucking wet so that miserable experience I just went through will all be for nothing."

D-bag.

I'm sure all of those people were thinking "You know what, I just waited in line for hours in the pouring fucking rain, might as well get this ballot soaking fucking wet so that miserable experience I just went through will all be for nothing."

D-bag.

Again dumbshit, do try to pay attention this time... but

1) WHAT idiot thought it would be a good idea to have people with ballots wait in the line to begin with?

2) How hard is it to figure out that if it starts raining people with paper ballots should be ushered INSIDE or the ballots should be protected in some manner?

3) Bottom line... how fucking retarded are these people in VA? etc...

This whole 'oh those poor people, their ballots got wet' is yet another excuse for stupidity on their part and the part of those running the site.

It is quite simple to have a seperate collection line for people with ballots already filled out. It is quite simple to realize ' oh shit, its raining... paper doesn't do well when hit with water. Hell, even the individuals could have stuffed it inside clothing to at least protect it better.

But let me guess... somehow this isn't THEIR fault... maybe we should just blame the rain on Bush.

Again dumbshit, do try to pay attention this time... but

1) WHAT idiot thought it would be a good idea to have people with ballots wait in the line to begin with?

2) How hard is it to figure out that if it starts raining people with paper ballots should be ushered INSIDE or the ballots should be protected in some manner?

3) Bottom line... how fucking retarded are these people in VA? etc...

This whole 'oh those poor people, their ballots got wet' is yet another excuse for stupidity on their part and the part of those running the site.

It is quite simple to have a seperate collection line for people with ballots already filled out. It is quite simple to realize ' oh shit, its raining... paper doesn't do well when hit with water. Hell, even the individuals could have stuffed it inside clothing to at least protect it better.

But let me guess... somehow this isn't THEIR fault... maybe we should just blame the rain on Bush.

Here's a better idea, quit being such an insufferable douchebag and lashing out because your beloved Republican party is swirling the drain.

How about that?

By the way, have you noticed that you are the only asshole that is assigning blame in this thread yet you are projecting that nonsense onto others?

You're the d-baggiest of the d-bags.

Here's a better idea, quit being such an insufferable douchebag and lashing out because your beloved Republican party is swirling the drain.

How about that?

By the way, have you noticed that you are the only asshole that is assigning blame in this thread yet you are projecting that nonsense onto others?

You're the d-baggiest of the d-bags.

Look back dungshit... Lorax first complained about the 'long lines' (again), then you stated that 'wet ballots weren't scanning properly'... my response was in line with those two statements. It was completely appropriate because it appeared you were both acting like this was a completely unforseen event.

AGAIN... the idiots in charge should have had those with ballots in a seperate line rather than make them wait in the line to vote. They could have processed them much quicker and gotten them out of there.

Once the rain started, for the ballots to get wet, there had to be a lot of d-bags (to steal your term) in VA to not be able to figure out that paper ballots getting wet was not a good thing.

If you are going to bitch and complain about these types of situations then expect me to point out how easy it would have been to resolve.

Side note dungshit... I have stated for the past couple of weeks that this race was over and that Obama would win. So this has nothing to do with the Presidential race. It has to do with idiots like you whining about conditions that need not have occured. By the way... VA had early voting... the people with ballots CHOSE to wait until the last minute to turn them in. They could have easily dropped the ballots off earlier in the week (or dropped them in the mail). So NO, I don't feel bad for them.

Back