Ralph Nader endorses John Edwards

Thats true.............

We wouldn't be in Iraq if Al Gore were president. Our national standing in the world wouldn't be in tatters. Yeah, I think in hindsight, in 2000 there were only two realistic choices. Choices that ultimately were a decision between life and death. War and peace.

I'm not advocating that nobody not vote for third parties. I'm simply pointing out the consequences of Bush attaining office, in part due to Nader

If Al was President we would be at all out war in Bosnia...and Madeline HalfBright would be Secretary of Defense...:readit:

It would have made a tremendous difference. The US Supreme Court could not have stepped in to a state function IF the state followed it's recount rules ie they should have recounted the whole state. Instead Gore's legal team wanted only select counties recounted thus giving more weight to those counties votes than the counties not subject to the recount. Huge difference and the ONLY thing that gave the USSC the Jurisdiction to hear the case.

Ok, I was totally ignorant of that.

Neither Iraq nor 9/11 were issues in the 2000 election.

You can blame Nader till the cows come home, but history will write the story of DEMOCRATS, including some who are now running for president, caving in to right-wing madness.

Gore didn't even win his own state yet you continue to look out the window for excuses.

I guess Nader chose Lieberman for Gore.

I was specifically referring to consequences...to what we know today, in 2008.

If you could save one million iraqi lives, and thousands of american lives, by turning back the clock and voting for Gore, I would hope most people would at least think about it.

I was specifically referring to consequences...to what we know today, in 2008.

If you could save one million iraqi lives, and thousands of american lives, by turning back the clock and voting for Gore, I would hope most people would at least think about it.

Better still, turn the clock back and have Gore run a better campaighn and pick a running mate that made sense .. and perhaps he'd win .. but even that isn't guaranteed because republicans will cheat and democrats will piss in their pants while whining about republicans cheating.

Additionally, the consequences could be far worse because all it would take is one Mossad bullet and LIEBERMAN is the president .. which probably meant not only the invasion of Iraq, but also Iran.

Additionally, the consequences could be far worse because all it would take is one Mossad bullet and LIEBERMAN is the president .. which probably meant not only the invasion of Iraq, but also Iran.

Absolutely. There is little doubt in my mind this would have happened.

Originally Posted by blackascoal

Absolutely. There is little doubt in my mind this would have happened.

Ha. Beefy, don't let me catch you dogpiling on Desh for conspiracy theories.

Is it possible that Mossad would kill Gore? Yes, anything is possible. It's also possible that UFOs are spacecraft from Mars piloted by little green men.

:)

Ha. Beefy, don't let me catch you dogpiling on Desh for conspiracy theories.

Is it possible that Mossad would kill Gore? Yes, anything is possible. It's also possible that UFOs are spacecraft from Mars piloted by little green men.

:)

The difference is that there is no history, no evidence of little green men interfering in American politics.

You can do better than that my brother.

Back