RAND study - terrorism is law enforcement issue

""If it's a law enforcement matter, that means you react after the crime. I think it's important ... to stop the crime from happening in the first place."

I just read this quote from Bush in a speech he gave yesterday. He just doesn't get it.

That is NOT the case with law enforcement, particularly if you bundle investigative work, intel and border security under the umbrella of "law enforcement." The plot to blow up 8 planes in the UK was thwarted because of "law enforcement."

I can't handle the ignorance, anymore. It's gonna break me.

""If it's a law enforcement matter, that means you react after the crime. I think it's important ... to stop the crime from happening in the first place."

I just read this quote from Bush in a speech he gave yesterday. He just doesn't get it.

That is NOT the case with law enforcement, particularly if you bundle investigative work, intel and border security under the umbrella of "law enforcement." The plot to blow up 8 planes in the UK was thwarted because of "law enforcement."

I can't handle the ignorance, anymore. It's gonna break me.

On the really bad days, what I do is refuse to engage SF – whose anger can rub off on you. And I won’t even read Top’s posts. I will usually pick some hapless happy-go-lucky dopey type and take it on them, beating them up while laughing aloud, which I do a lot posting here. Face it, you are either laughing at them are picturing ways to murder them. Better to laugh.

Usually, here, the happy idiot I pick is Cawacko.

Back