Rasmussen Report: Mccain leads Clinton or Obama

LMAO...@Cippie

Who gives a crap about that?

This campaign will be about war (McCain wants more of them), jobs (McCain wants less of them), and the economy (McCain doesn't know much about it).

McCain will get as dirty and nasty as he has too. Not him personally, but the Rove machine and his surrogates.

The Rove machine clipped Johns wings when he went against GW...what makes you think John would listen or associate with Carl? You are really a dunce!

I don't know...these kind of guys have a way of living until they're 90.

image3482765.jpg

carter said that Obama is titillating.. now thats a man crush:

Definition of titillating =
1. To stimulate by touching lightly; tickle.
2. To excite (another) pleasurably, superficially or erotically.
v.intr.
To excite another, especially in a superficial, pleasurable manner:

I wish Dixie were here to tell us about how McCain looks in bluejeans.

But you're not voting for him, you're voting for McCain anyway, so who cares what you think "leaning"? And also, did you want to explain why you are choosing the war monger McCain over Obama?

I was just making an observation. I think the general election would be exponentially easier for the democrats if it were Obama against McCain (my call - close but Obama wins) than if it were Hillary against McCain (my call - close but McCain wins). You are right that I will vote for McCain if he is the nominee. That is because he has been on the right side of most of the things that resonate with me, not including the war. Right now the war is not the biggest thing on most people's minds. While that may change between now and November, McCain can still say he was against the way Rumsfeld had run things from the get go....and he was.

McCain is a little liberal on an issue or two for me but pitted agains the two front running democrats he is the one I would choose. I still say a Hillary nomination unifies the republicans behind McCain.

I was just making an observation. I think the general election would be exponentially easier for the democrats if it were Obama against McCain (my call - close but Obama wins) than if it were Hillary against McCain (my call - close but McCain wins). You are right that I will vote for McCain if he is the nominee. That is because he has been on the right side of most of the things that resonate with me, not including the war. Right now the war is not the biggest thing on most people's minds. While that may change between now and November, McCain can still say he was against the way Rumsfeld had run things from the get go....and he was.

McCain is a little liberal on an issue or two for me but pitted agains the two front running democrats he is the one I would choose. I still say a Hillary nomination unifies the republicans behind McCain.

Oh yeah. I'll bet it's the biggest thing on the people of Iraq's minds.

And, Iranians too.

I can't understand anyone who says that wars are not a big issue. Oh, the war, is that still going on?

Yeah. Well, I guess as Americans we have that luxury.

Why do they hate us?

Who gives a crap about that?

This campaign will be about war (McCain wants more of them), jobs (McCain wants less of them), and the economy (McCain doesn't know much about it).

McCain will get as dirty and nasty as he has too. Not him personally, but the Rove machine and his surrogates.

I'm curious how McCain wants less jobs? Since I never heard a politician say 'i want less jobs on my watch' I'm going to assume you are talking about some policy of his?

yep.. hes not going to die.. thats like saying obama will be assassinated. cant vote based on predictions of someones death.

wow, she looks damn good for 95. My grandma turned 86 today and she looks a lot older than Ms. McCain.

Oh yeah. I'll bet it's the biggest thing on the people of Iraq's minds.

And, Iranians too.

I can't understand anyone who says that wars are not a big issue. Oh, the war, is that still going on?

Yeah. Well, I guess as Americans we have that luxury.

Why do they hate us?
Haven't you heard? They hate us for our freedoms.

Haven't you heard? They hate us for our freedoms.

I know I hate us for our freedoms.

It's a conversation I have with my friends all the time...

"Hey, I don't like their system of government. Even though it doesn't affect me at all and won't spread my cause, let's get a plane and crash it into their civilian structures!"

I know I hate us for our freedoms.

It's a conversation I have with my friends all the time...

"Hey, I don't like their system of government. Even though it doesn't affect me at all and won't spread my cause, let's get a plane and crash it into their civilian structures!"

I hate you because your poor Watermark!

haha, just playing.

Back