RASMUSSEN South Carolina: Obama 42% Clinton 30%

Well it would appear you ARE as smart as me. I am also expecting the economy to tip into a recession this year.

Side note: there were just two people in the race. Edwards is a trollish blood sucking leach and doesn't really count as a person.

Oh stop! As smart as you? how you do run on Sf! ;)

" It's a very interesting and exciting race, the most exciting of my lifetime I have to say."

Mega-ditto's!

It's a real phenomenon. Plus, as much as I slam McCain, a McCain/Obama campaign for Pres would actually be the best Presidential race of my lifetime; a real choice, between 2 intelligent, principled & competent candidates. How often can you say that....

I'm actually going to be pretty bummed that Edwards won't be the nominee.

I get the excitement about Obama. I get that its historic. But really, policy wise, he's another John Kerry NAFTA democrat. I think.

I think Edwards will be out if Obama beats him by 10% in NH. Hillary has too much money to quit this early.
Darla your way smarter than me on politics, If it looks like Obama will beat Mcain then it will be the most exciting race for me. I'm not soo much liking any cons winning.

I think Edwards will be out if Obama beats him by 10% in NH. Hillary has too much money to quit this early.
Darla your way smarter than me on politics, If it looks like Obama will beat Mcain then it will be the most exciting race for me. I'm not soo much liking any cons winning.

That will be a good race. I agree about HIllary, she is way too well-financed to get out before Super Tuesday. I can't imagine how bad of a beating she would have to take to push her out before then.

Back