Ray Nagin.....

couldnt get too the end or somthing ?

"Let him know that Iraqis will rise up to liberate
themselves from his totalitarian dictatorship and that the US is ready
to help their democratic forces with arms to do so. Only then will the
trail of tragedy in Iraq end. Only then will Iraq be free of weapons of
mass destruction."

1) That does not call for sending GROUND TROOPS to Iraq.
2) That contemplates sending ARMS in the event of a rebellion within Iraq.
3) The act was never passed by the then Democratic Majority!

I suppose I just have never liked Nagin....I always thought he was a master of spin. Never taking responsibility for anything that went wrong in that situation. I didn't care for his "chocolate city" comment a while back either. I always felt the city/state should have done a way better job responding during that disaster. They have to be the first responders,therefore must be prepared,which they weren't.

Another ongoing argument that will really never be agreed upon by Repubs and Dems...whose fault it was. I felt it was the city/states more than the feds. Some people almost acted like Bush could have done something about the hurricane itself coming!!

Agree. ..

I wouldnt call him a master of spin .. I would call him the Clown Prince of spin .. and I think it is an embarrassment to the people of NO that they voted his clown ass back in....

The guy is an idiot ... plain and simple.

That does not call for sending GROUND TROOPS to Iraq.

no it dosnt

but did you listin too the missleading rtheoric ?

couldnt get too the end or somthing ?

"Let him know that Iraqis will rise up to liberate
themselves from his totalitarian dictatorship and that the US is ready
to help their democratic forces with arms to do so. Only then will the
trail of tragedy in Iraq end. Only then will Iraq be free of weapons of
mass destruction."

Where does it call for sending ground troops into Iraq?

When was it passed by a Democratic majority?

Helping a rebellion with arms is not the same as sending ground troops to tople a dictator! Sorry to disappoint you!

Where does it call for sending ground troops into Iraq?

When was it passed by a Democratic majority?

Helping a rebellion with arms is not the same as sending ground troops to tople a dictator! Sorry to disappoint you!

dont worrie, i already said that about the ground troops.. plus i never said that they did call for em,

but in a round about way he did say that we would if they would, but that beond the fact

more or less i was just woundering if you listened to their missleading rethoric about iraq

I see the rhetoric, but at leat the goal was not an illresponsable war that cost the lives of over 2500 americans and who knows how many Iraqies!

I see the rhetoric, but at leat the goal was not an illresponsable war that cost the lives of over 2500 americans and who knows how many Iraqies!

then what was the goal insight too the rethoric.

its not like they were just talking about it for fun, and when a new pres gets elected, it dosnt change the way things were. so in essance you cant just put blame on one or the other, both admins were responsable for what intel we had, and if you ask me, the iraq war was a perfect opertunity for the dems too undermine the functionality of our goverment, in other words screw the people to get power.... but that an assumtion

well i got to hit the road, maybe ill check this out when i get home.. if i get time

have a good weekend all

Back