re: trucker strike

Ohh I get a tax cred for buying a hybrid ?
cool.

I wonder if that will work with my business writeoff ? Oh well one for my accountant. I will let her worry about it.

Ohh I get a tax cred for buying a hybrid ?
cool.

I wonder if that will work with my business writeoff ? Oh well one for my accountant. I will let her worry about it.

yah, i get a tax credit for my prius too and hopefully for my solar power installation

that's all part of the policy but you tools are to simpletonish to give credit where its do. Bush could pass your favorite boll and you'd piss on it.

Now if they would just boost or return credits for home efficiency. Insulation, more efficient appliances and Heating/cooling systems. We actually burn more enerby in our buildings and homes than our vehicles I think.

Now if they would just boost or return credits for home efficiency. Insulation, more efficient appliances and Heating/cooling systems. We actually burn more enerby in our buildings and homes than our vehicles I think.

usc

not quite, modern building codes require more energy efficiency in new construction

in ca, a percentage of new homes must have solar arrays

i live in a 2400 sq ft home but can only use one side of the roof as the other faces a 'scenic' highway

oh well

Ya Ca is pretty much ahead of the curve though on enviro and conservation issues and that is new construction, not retrofitting old construction. Much of our electricity is generated by petro.
If we only focus on decreasing demand for auto fuel we are missing a very large part of the picture.

that's all part of the policy but you tools are to simpletonish to give credit where its do. Bush could pass your favorite boll and you'd piss on it.

t

now there is a good idea, performing micturition on bush...the secret service may even allow it:)

Back