Real Life Troll in King, NC

For that matter, what exactly is a "Buddhist Flag"?
buddhism

That's not a flag. It's simply a symbol. So they add a symbol to a piece of cloth and call it some kind of "official" Buddhist flag? Stupid. It's plain stupid. Kind of like the atomic symbol with an "A" for "Atheist" flag. I'll bet most Christians don't remember the vote on their "official Christian Flag" either.

I want to fly a JPP flag when I get selected...

That's not a flag. It's simply a symbol. So they add a symbol to a piece of cloth and call it some kind of "official" Buddhist flag? Stupid. It's plain stupid. Kind of like the atomic symbol with an "A" for "Atheist" flag. I'll bet most Christians don't remember the vote on their "official Christian Flag" either.

You are proclaiming your faith is the First Church of JPP? lol

I agree its stupid. There's 48 flags sanctioned by some military commission, and they're all kinda dumb. I didn't even know that there was a "Christian Flag" until this controversy arose about a year ago.

Back