Reality check on America's racial mindset.

REALLY??!! Here's a summary of your insult laden remarks, and this is just this thread:

It's official; you are a caricature of the ignorance, hypocrisy and stupidity that defines the Liberal left.

All one has to do is just click the arrow back to the actual post, then back track and follow the chronology of the posts to see who threw the first stone, chuckles.

If you're going to quote someone out of context, then next time erase the evidence that will lead the reader to see what a pathetic liar you are. Carry on.

All one has to do is just click the arrow back to the actual post, then back track and follow the chronology of the posts to see who threw the first stone, chuckles.

If you're going to quote someone out of context, then next time erase the evidence that will lead the reader to see what a pathetic liar you are. Carry on.

What we do know is that you are not only an inept blowhard, but a whiney little hypocrite asshat.

Now run along and stop spamming the thread with your inane stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

What we do know is that you are not only an inept blowhard, but a whiney little hypocrite asshat.

Now run along and stop spamming the thread with your inane stupidity.

Translation: Junior made an accusation that he cannot support in reality....because the chronology of the post shows who indeed made the first insult/condescending remark ( and it wasn't me). That I bested you and your cohorts with every venue you tried really frustrates you.

Your problem is that you can dish it out, but you can't take it. So next time, try a rational discussion tone.

So are you conceding the point, or are you just going to be insipidly stubborn?

The states have the right to have voter ID laws.

So long as those laws do NOT impede a citizen of that state from voting in an election. The bum's rush by the GOP in various RED states to enforce laws that they KNOW will keep a large portion of people from voting in the immediate upcoming elections violates FEDERAL LAW. Please go back and read the links I provided on this subject, as they explain in detail.

So long as those laws do NOT impede a citizen of that state from voting in an election. The bum's rush by the GOP in various RED states to enforce laws that they KNOW will keep a large portion of people from voting in the immediate upcoming elections violates FEDERAL LAW. Please go back and read the links I provided on this subject, as they explain in detail.
You know,,,,, I've read the posts.

Voter ID in red states don't restrict people from voting. I apologize if I've missed something, but if I have, could you explain to me with a reply to this post.

That being said, people have a right to vote. If they're being restricted, someone should go to jail.

You know,,,,, I've read the posts.

Voter ID in red states don't restrict people from voting. I apologize if I've missed something, but if I have, could you explain to me with a reply to this post.

That being said, people have a right to vote. If they're being restricted, someone should go to jail.

You did indeed "miss something", as the links show that the time frame to meet the new criteria won't be able to be achieved by many (costs, logistics), and that spells out low voter turn out by many liberals, democrats and progressives....just like the GOP likes it.

You did indeed "miss something", as the links show that the time frame to meet the new criteria won't be able to be achieved by many (costs, logistics), and that spells out low voter turn out by many liberals, democrats and progressives....just like the GOP likes it.

I didn’t see any proof of any of that in anything you posted. Maybe you should go over it again so you won’t look like such a fucking liar, huh?

Yet another example -
http://freakoutnation.com/2013/09/25/84-year-old-texas-woman-has-voted-for-60-years-but-has-now-been-rejected-for-voter-id-three-times/

84 yr old woman has been rejected for the voter id card three times. I'm thrilled she keeps trying, but when it's this hard, then effectively it's denying people the right to vote.

84-year-old Dorothy Card of Lufkin, Texas, says she’s been voting for sixty years but due to the state’s new Voter ID law, she is concerned that she will not be able to vote on November 5th.

So far she has been unable to convince the state’s Department of Public Safety to issue her a photo ID so she can continue to vote.

Card stopped driving in 1999, so her driver’s license is long expired. In spite of her daughter Cheryl Hoffman’s assistance (she is a legal assistant) in gathering the required documentation, the State of Texas says it is still not enough.

Burnt Orange Report reports, “A Houston area TV station reported on Saturday that the Lufkin woman, who does not have a driver’s license, was denied three different times attempting to get a new Voter ID that is now required in order to vote in Texas thanks to the Supreme Court striking down Section 4 of the Voting Rights Act.”

The documents submitted so far include her expired driver’s license and a letter from Angelina County certifying that they were unable to locate her marriage license from 50 years ago in their courthouse. The state has given Mrs. Card the option of “Vote by Mail” but she prefers to vote in person, which requires the photo ID card the state has so far refused to issue.

When contacted by Radio Station KTRK, a spokesman for the DPS assured them that Mrs. Card would be “issued a Texas personal ID card without running into anymore issues.”

Hoffman said, “They have said if we get another document, that they will issue it. But I’ve been told this three times, so I’m a little leery.”

Thanks to the new Voter ID law, another octogenarian master criminal has been uncovered and may not be able to vote.

84-year-old Dorothy Card of Lufkin, Texas, says she’s been voting for sixty years but due to the state’s new Voter ID law, she is concerned that she will not be able to vote on November 5th.

So far she has been unable to convince the state’s Department of Public Safety to issue her a photo ID so she can continue to vote.

Card stopped driving in 1999, so her driver’s license is long expired. In spite of her daughter Cheryl Hoffman’s assistance (she is a legal assistant) in gathering the required documentation, the State of Texas says it is still not enough.

What documentation is the state requiring that Card can’t come up with? Explain please!

Burnt Orange Report reports, “A Houston area TV station reported on Saturday that the Lufkin woman, who does not have a driver’s license, was denied three different times attempting to get a new Voter ID that is now required in order to vote in Texas thanks to the Supreme Court striking down Section 4 of the Voting Rights Act.”

The documents submitted so far include her expired driver’s license and a letter from Angelina County certifying that they were unable to locate her marriage license from 50 years ago in their courthouse. The state has given Mrs. Card the option of “Vote by Mail” but she prefers to vote in person, which requires the photo ID card the state has so far refused to issue.

When contacted by Radio Station KTRK, a spokesman for the DPS assured them that Mrs. Card would be “issued a Texas personal ID card without running into anymore issues.”

Hoffman said, “They have said if we get another document, that they will issue it. But I’ve been told this three times, so I’m a little leery.”

Thanks to the new Voter ID law, another octogenarian master criminal has been uncovered and may not be able to vote.

“The state has given Mrs. Card the option of “Vote by Mail”
“a spokesman for the DPS assured them that Mrs. Card would be “issued a Texas personal ID card without running into anymore issues.”

Problem solved Card has the right to vote. Where’s all these folks that are being denied the right to vote? When are you going to prove your absurd accusation?

OK then.

Back