REALLY Breaking News!

jollie

First, to my Jealous Fan, "desh", who wishes I would "take her out", practically BEGGED me in private messages, yes, I have my own computer, but ONE, they have a T-1 Super-Duper High Speed connection here, and TWO, I learned the Hard Way, once before, that Liberal Fanatic Women like YOU, "desh", that are SO lonely, once they get a taste of my wit, they want MORE, and I've ALREADY been hacked by a Nutjob Liberal Cougar that was obsessed with me, just like you, desh. So that's why I use Yale's great facilities.

After all, I've paid taxes to this Wack-Job Liberal "Illegal Alien Sanctuary" all my life, and Yale OWNS, or controls, about 2/3 of New Haven, anyway! So THERE! And NO, for the LAST time, I will NOT come to your house and do "those things" to you! Find a loser of a man, like yourself!

So, my Breaking News! Well, a Well-Sourced Washington rumor says that Sean Hannity has, in his posession, a Secret Tape, of Obama Information that is SO BAD, that Obama will DROP OUT, or suffer an EMBARRASSING Defeat.
Which I think will happen, ANYWAY. But "Journalists" from "daily kooks", Huffington Post", and a CNN employee have been CALLING, WRITING, and E-Mailing Hannity, to try and get the subject.

Hannity sawith a chuckle, "I will NOT answer, at THIS time"! Haaaaaaaaahahahahaha!

I hope he WAITS, and HOLDS BACK the info, until about ONE WEEK BEFORE the election. That's what Democrats do!

OMG....!

I can hear panties getting all in a wad over this one...better run for the hills Jollie...ya are going to have desh,darla,lady t,us cit,and cypress stalking you for weeks on this comment!:cof1:

The shocking news that will have all voters change their minds about Obama is.... drum roll please.......

Hannity is planning on voting for him!

First, to my Jealous Fan, "desh", who wishes I would "take her out", practically BEGGED me in private messages, yes, I have my own computer, but ONE, they have a T-1 Super-Duper High Speed connection here, and TWO, I learned the Hard Way, once before, that Liberal Fanatic Women like YOU, "desh", that are SO lonely, once they get a taste of my wit, they want MORE, and I've ALREADY been hacked by a Nutjob Liberal Cougar that was obsessed with me, just like you, desh. So that's why I use Yale's great facilities.

After all, I've paid taxes to this Wack-Job Liberal "Illegal Alien Sanctuary" all my life, and Yale OWNS, or controls, about 2/3 of New Haven, anyway! So THERE! And NO, for the LAST time, I will NOT come to your house and do "those things" to you! Find a loser of a man, like yourself!

So, my Breaking News! Well, a Well-Sourced Washington rumor says that Sean Hannity has, in his posession, a Secret Tape, of Obama Information that is SO BAD, that Obama will DROP OUT, or suffer an EMBARRASSING Defeat.
Which I think will happen, ANYWAY. But "Journalists" from "daily kooks", Huffington Post", and a CNN employee have been CALLING, WRITING, and E-Mailing Hannity, to try and get the subject.

Hannity sawith a chuckle, "I will NOT answer, at THIS time"! Haaaaaaaaahahahahaha!

Oh come on Jollie. Dont break my little old lady heart. You know you want me too! That taste of your wit was just too....... delicious. It tasted kinda like Chicken.:chicken:

This is like the funniest shit I have ever seen anyone post. Im starting to think this guy is actually Charver just messin with our heads.:clink:

Come on Raw that is some fucked up shit.

Killing people is what assholes and idiots do.

Whatever this idiotic crap hannity has is going to be exposed as crap right away. I really dont think the American people can be swiftboated again.

They come out with some phoney crap about him and they will pay a huge price.

LMAO................!

Oh come on Jollie. Dont break my little old lady heart. You know you want me too! That taste of your wit was just too....... delicious. It tasted kinda like Chicken.:chicken:

This is like the funniest shit I have ever seen anyone post. Im starting to think this guy is actually Charver just messin with our heads.:clink:

So this is a Freudian slip of the tongue...you really did pm and hit on Charver!:cof1:

LOL. You know, that would be just like that f'ng charver!

And this is some of the funniest shit I have ever read.

He didn't say they didn't exist, he said that they don't refer to themselves as Mafia, Mafiosi or anything like that. Most of the time, in the US they really do refer to their business as "this thing of ours". Alot of the scripting for the Sopranos was lifted from some public FBI tapes of different family members being tapped by the FBI. Ask any member of Italian Organized Crime and they will tell you "there is no such thing as the mafia".

Back