REALLY Breaking News!

The term 'Mafia' is Hollywood...the family has since gone ligit..they are encompassed in everyday life and business...you know shit el kingo rawo!

You keep telling that to yourself BB. Even if you are right, then that doesn't mean I lose and Hannity's safe forever. He will be killed if he costs Obama the election. I guarantee it.

The term 'Mafia' is Hollywood...the family has since gone ligit..they are encompassed in everyday life and business...you know shit el kingo rawo!

You keep telling that to yourself BB. Even if you are right, then that doesn't mean I lose and Hannity's safe forever. He will be killed if he costs Obama the election. I guarantee it.

I would be very careful if I were you king raw...if something were to happen to Hannity you would not only have the FBI looking into your posted threats...but also the family as I do believe Sean is liked by some family members...you would lose on both fronts!

The term 'Mafia' is Hollywood...the family has since gone ligit..they are encompassed in everyday life and business...you know shit el kingo rawo!:king:

Maybe out in your neck of the woods, but they are indeed still around and they do have a presence in Canton, Oh.

Canton, Ohio??????????

Maybe out in your neck of the woods, but they are indeed still around and they do have a presence in Canton, Oh.

Wow... name the family you are referring too..! Ya do say they are out in the open wearing gangsta clothes and all...amazing-simply amazing!:cof1:

Wow... name the family you are referring too..! Ya do say they are out in the open wearing gangsta clothes and all...amazing-simply amazing!:cof1:

The 'Mafia' wears 'gangsta' clothes? Not even in the movies.

They don't all use the same name, they just have tight connections, including judges and business owners.

Back