Reasons Why Obama is not My "president"

Boris The Animal

It's Just Boris!
1. He's a far Left Liberal Democrat douchebag who is hell bent on disfiguring the US into something I would be ashamed of

2. He's a senator (and not even much of one). Senators are some of the biggest egomaniacs around and make lousy executives anyways.

3. His track record thus far has been piss poor at best.

4. He is not a uniter. He is the most divisive president I have ever seen. Hell, the country was more united under Reagan than this clown.

5. He has zero executive experience. A huge liability in any political office.

6. He is not a leader.

7. He hates Conservatives with impunity (re: IRS Scandal)

Too bad... He's still your president.

But don't think I don't know how you feel. I had to have that incompetent chimp George W. Bush as MY president for eight years. Thought they would NEVER end!

no, he isn't. And he will never be.

That's because you're a typical Leftwing douchebag.

You may not like your president, but he is still your president. Sorry

As a diehard Red Sox fan, I did not like the fact that Bobby Valentine was the team's manager last year. He still was, however.

:lol:

No one's asking you to. in fact, no one is even expecting you to like the fact that he is your president... Which he is!

:lol:
No, My president does not call Conservatives the enemy. My president has an idea how a frigging economy works. My president doesn't bow down to turd world dictators.

Your anti American, you dumbass klansman
I could care less if this idiot's name was Barry Ostrowski (advanced apologies to the Polish), Bernard Ogilthorpe (advanced apologies to the English), or whatnot. Hell, I'm supporting Byron Brown's main opponent, Bernie Tolbert, in the upcoming mayoral election.

1. He's a far Left Liberal Democrat douchebag who is hell bent on disfiguring the US into something I would be ashamed of

Unlike George W. Bush, right??? LOL

2. He's a senator (and not even much of one). Senators are some of the biggest egomaniacs around and make lousy executives anyways.
What a moron. He's the friggin' POTUS. And Presidents are usually chosen from the Senate or from Governorships.

3. His track record thus far has been piss poor at best.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/march_april_2012/features/obamas_top_50_accomplishments035755.php

4. He is not a uniter. He is the most divisive president I have ever seen. Hell, the country was more united under Reagan than this clown.

Wrong. He is held in such contempt, either for his race or his politics from the right, that he could never be a uniter. Name a president that has united the country.

5. He has zero executive experience. A huge liability in any political office.

Many Presidents have had little executive experience.

6. He is not a leader.

BS.

7. He hates Conservatives with impunity (re: IRS Scandal)

The IRS Scandal was not initiated by the White House, but don't let facts get in your way.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/06/irs-conservative-groups_n_3396998.html
Funny how facts elude you.

So in conclusion....your positions and assertions hold no water. At the end of the day, he's still President, yours and mine.

Back