Reasons Why Obama is not My "president"

I will never recognize Obummer as "president" And as I said, if he should drop dead tomorrow, you can rest assured I will be dancing in the streets.

If you dislike him and despise his politics, then he is not a president you favor.

But if you are a citizen of the United States of America, then Barack H. Obama is, in fact, your president.
No, he is not. And I will not support him, nor any Leftwingnut Liberal whatsoever. They are all enemies of America.

No, he is not. And I will not support him, nor any Leftwingnut Liberal whatsoever. They are all enemies of America.

Well, then, by all means, start an insurrection. I'm thinking Ruby Ridge and Waco. You'll be sliced and diced so quick, you won't know what hit you.

Well, then, by all means, start an insurrection. I'm thinking Ruby Ridge and Waco. You'll be sliced and diced so quick, you won't know what hit you.
Horseshit, queerbait. More people are waking to the tyranny that is the Obama "administration". But you have your head so far up his ass it ain't even funny, Aaron.

I am sure you can renounce your citizenship.

But the United States of America has a simple method for deciding who is president. We vote. More people voted for Obama than for any other candidate. That your candidate did not win does not change the outcome of the free election.

So, unless you renounce your citizenship, Obama is your president. That is based on the US Constitution.

But the United States of America has a simple method for deciding who is president. We vote. More people voted for Obama than for any other candidate. That your candidate did not win does not change the outcome of the free election.

So, unless you renounce your citizenship, Obama is your president. That is based on the US Constitution.
Stolen election.

That's because they are either die hard Communists like yourself, Aaron, Topspin. Or they are clueless idiots.

Back