Recount in NH requested!

i think this is like the single only issue i agree with desh on. I think somethings afoul in NH. Also DESH... i have opened eyes to the fraud thats is possible with the machines.

I was referring to the paper tape copy that spits out of the back of the machine. If a hand total doesn't match the electronic tally then there's a problem with that machine. I'm not sure if that's how the machines work but in my mind that type of record should be a bare minimum requirement.

With regards to who was given access to use the machine, there's not much that can be done after the vote. It's up to the poll workers, who should be evenly split between parties, to ensure only registered voters vote, and only vote once.

My understanding is that people can register to vote in NH as ate as the day before an election, and do not need proof of address. That's an obvious flaw in their system and opens up the possibility of Hillary's people in neighboring States to vote there. There's no doubt in my mind that's exactly what happened to put her over the top. Of course other candidates supporters probably did the same thing, especially Obama's college student following.

Nevermind. It was uncalled for. I just get pissed off when people make this ridiculous allegations without one scintilla of evidence.

Last edited:
Nevermind. It was uncalled for. I just get pissed off when people make this ridiculous allegations without one scintilla of evidence.
Apparently you edited out an insult towards me? Isn't it better when we think with our grey matter instead of reacting emotionally? :)

this is comical, couldn't nail bush on the vote fraud so while we're still in a tizzy get Hillary.
Obama could have won several college towns by bigger margins than 5% maybe they had the manual counts, Hillary was winning the big cities makes sense they would have the machines.
P.S. What was in your latest issue of Natiional Enquirer???

I was referring to the paper tape copy that spits out of the back of the machine. If a hand total doesn't match the electronic tally then there's a problem with that machine. I'm not sure if that's how the machines work but in my mind that type of record should be a bare minimum requirement.

With regards to who was given access to use the machine, there's not much that can be done after the vote. It's up to the poll workers, who should be evenly split between parties, to ensure only registered voters vote, and only vote once.

My understanding is that people can register to vote in NH as ate as the day before an election, and do not need proof of address. That's an obvious flaw in their system and opens up the possibility of Hillary's people in neighboring States to vote there. There's no doubt in my mind that's exactly what happened to put her over the top. Of course other candidates supporters probably did the same thing, especially Obama's college student following.
You said that the polls were flooded with people from other states who voted. There would be a paper ballot for each of those votes. The tallies would match.

I asked you how you would check that, you said the paper trail. That paper trail and the tally that spits out would not be enough to prove that votes came from Massachusetts.

As usual, Desh refuses to answer my question:

Will you be questioning the validity of the vote when a vote goes your way? Until then, it is hard to take you seriously.

IF their is a reason to question the vote I will question the vote.

Its what people who care about our country do.

IF their is a reason to question the vote I will question the vote.

Its what people who care about our country do.

How is it possible to argue anything else when the machines used have PROVEN to be vulnerable .. and in fact, PROGRAMMED for fraud?

It's good there are citizens like you.

Subjects won't understand.

Thanks BAC its nice to get a positive comment now and again.

Its mostly insults on this subject. Ive been taking them for years thought and have never shut up because of them.

Thanks BAC its nice to get a positive comment now and again.

Its mostly insults on this subject. Ive been taking them for years thought and have never shut up because of them.

I've heard a lot of so-called "insults" myself since I became involved in this issue in 2001. The "insults" are the product of the mind-fuck of the American people so I've never paid them much attention. That crap comes from people who can't distinguish between a citizen and a subject.

How stupid is it to insult someone who has been proven correct?

Don't pay them any attention my brother .. keep posting the truth and hope Americans get smarter before its too late.

I've heard a lot of so-called "insults" myself since I became involved in this issue in 2001. The "insults" are the product of the mind-fuck of the American people so I've never paid them much attention. That crap comes from people who can't distinguish between a citizen and a subject.

How stupid is it to insult someone who has been proven correct?

Don't pay them any attention my brother .. keep posting the truth and hope Americans get smarter before its too late.

Desh is a woman fyi.

No problem BAC , I often cruise sights without telling them Im female( I never lie ) It seems to really highlight how differently women get treated.

Back