Red and blue entertainment

Why would Zogby, a liberal, produce biased polls in support of Bush?

The polls are also thrown off because they include "not sure".
It was the last one, and "not sure" didn't throw it off. I simply pointed out that the information you got about his "amazing prediction" of that "razor thin" margin wasn't so amazing, nor predictive.

His previous polls were constantly showing Gore winning. It didn't make them any more right.

LOL, and you'd get deleted within in a few days too, because there's no newsource to site, and you can't really prove anything besides the fact that it exists and there are a bunch of posts.
No, we wouldn't get deleted. You have no idea. Really, they have a site set aside for you to make your own wiki sites to promote your stuff and theirs at the same time. They'd check accuracy of what I write (such as whether the site existed and that we talked politics) but they wouldn't delete it.

It was the last one, and "not sure" didn't throw it off. I simply pointed out that the information you got about his "amazing prediction" of that "razor thin" margin wasn't so amazing, nor predictive.

His previous polls were constantly showing Gore winning. It didn't make them any more right.

When did I say his prediction was amazing? I was just saying that it wasn't any more innacurate than anyone elses.

It's a Zogby poll, you can't even guarantee accuracy, or that people were actually polled. The only thing that a Zogby poll tells you is what Zogby is thinking today.

Haha I'm glad someone beat me to it.

Zogby has become a hack in recent years.

When did I say his prediction was amazing? I was just saying that it wasn't any more innacurate than anyone elses.
LOL. Okay.

BTW - I am not "materializing" a conspiracy as you pretend. IMO, Zogby polls are inaccurate regularly and usually towards his POV. Like Obama's huge win in CA for instance.

Actually I like using realclearpolitics polls, it seems the average of many polls is far more accurate than any single poll out there, and it even negates the effects of partisanship in polling (as I believe you get from Zogby).

LOL. Okay.

BTW - I am not "materializing" a conspiracy as you pretend. IMO, Zogby polls are inaccurate regularly and usually towards his POV. Like Obama's huge win in CA for instance.

Actually I like using realclearpolitics polls, it seems the average of many polls is far more accurate than any single poll out there, and it even negates the effects of partisanship in polling (as I believe you get from Zogby).

True.

Zogby is off a lot. They gave RP 14% in NH.

I was just angry because you seemed to be suggesting that conservatives aren't crazy.

True.

Zogby is off a lot. They gave RP 14% in NH.

I was just angry because you seemed to be suggesting that conservatives aren't crazy.
We aren't.

However, you suggested that with your post pointing out that the percentages just aren't all that far off.

I still remember our freakishly long debate about Zogby just after New Hampshire.

I was pissed that he had the beginnings of a 3 day trend in favor of hillary, and just chose not to publish them until he had completed the 3 day trend (after the primary). Of course by that point, the information he compiled would be useless, but for some reason you were willing to defend him.

I still remember our freakishly long debate about Zogby just after New Hampshire.

I was pissed that he had the beginnings of a 3 day trend in favor of hillary, and just chose not to publish them until he had completed the 3 day trend (after the primary). Of course by that point, the information he compiled would be useless, but for some reason you were willing to defend him.

I wuz?

Talkin to Damo.

You probably jumped on that thread to post something like:

Conservatives are reactionaries who hate freedoms and hate America.

The actual topic was Zogby and polling, though.

Talkin to Damo.

You probably jumped on that thread to post something like:

Conservatives are reactionaries who hate freedoms and hate America.

The actual topic was Zogby and polling, though.
LOL. Religious conservatives are reactionaries who want to change the laws to suit them.

Back