Rednecks Good Enough For Teddy!

It's funny, when Senator Kennedy was diagnosed with a brain tumor, I just assumed he would be having the operation to remove it done in his home state of Massachusetts. It is one of the most prestigious medical care states in the country, so you would think this would be his natural choice.

The procedure was done at Duke University Medical Center, in North Carolina. Yep... when Ol' Teddy needed his bulbous melon opened up, he let the "ignorant southern redneck hicks" do it! :cof1:

Duke is rednecks ? I think not. DUKE is the elitist college of NC.
NC State is rednecks.
UNC is turbolibs.

North Carolina is barely a part of the south anymore, and I bet money the dude who did the operation was not born in the South.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I seriously doubt that Dr. Allan Friedman is 1) ignorant, 2) southern or 3) a redneck.

Research Triangle Park is hardly full of rednecks. As a matter of fact I'd be willing to guess that a substantial amount of students hail from the north eastern coastal states and the west coast.

LMFAO! Suddenly, North Carolina is not in the South? Suddenly, there is this bastion of intelligence, nestled in the moonshine capital of the world? Turn left at Wally's Gas Station and right at the banjo picker, and there it is... where all the smart people stay! Only a true two-faced Liberal would attempt to spin the NASCAR birthplace into Elitesville USA!

You guys are too much!! ROFLMFAO!! You know, just maybe, your ignorant bigoted and stereotypical view of the South is WRONG? *Gasp*

LMFAO! Suddenly, North Carolina is not in the South? Suddenly, there is this bastion of intelligence, nestled in the moonshine capital of the world? Turn left at Wally's Gas Station and right at the banjo picker, and there it is... where all the smart people stay! Only a true two-faced Liberal would attempt to spin the NASCAR birthplace into Elitesville USA!

You guys are too much!! ROFLMFAO!! You know, just maybe, your ignorant bigoted and stereotypical view of the South is WRONG? *Gasp*

No one said NC isn't in the south. Just that you're definition of "redneck" is skewed.

You're a redneck. The guy operating on Kennedy isn't.

have you lived around the RTP area Dix?. I did for about 5 yrs. I know the area, it is not at all like mayberry dude. I even hung out a Duke and UNC a bit taking some courses.
Now much of the rest of NC is.

Kinda like thinking all of NY state is like NYC.

have you lived around the RTP area Dix?. I did for about 5 yrs. I know the area, it is not at all like mayberry dude. I even hung out a Duke and UNC a bit taking some courses.
Now much of the rest of NC is.

Kinda like thinking all of NY state is like NYC.

I've lived in Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi, and none of them were like Mayberry either, dude. UAB in Birmingham is a world renown heart surgery center, and Emory in Atlanta is one of the best medical facilities in America. The South is full of these examples, but to hear Liberal Elites tell it, we are all a bunch of toothless hicks living in trailers, drinking beer and watching NASCAR.

It's amazing how Liberals can spin! They could discover the cure for cancer at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, and the Liberals would try and claim that Nashville wasn't "really" part of the South! It beats all I've ever seen, all of the good things that come out of the south, just happen to be in these bastions of liberalism, which apparently also have no voting rights, according to the results of the elections. Amazing!

It's worth a few chuckles that, in a thread where Dixie is trying to "debunk" the stupidity of rednecks, he presents himself as the most ignorant redneck imaginable, unable to comprehend or appropriately respond to any other post...

Hospitals and medical centers are staffed, usually, by people who came from somewhere else. Doctors of great note move all over the place.

This wasn't the family pediatrician or the guy who aborted you and your cousin's love child, Dix.

Back