Reelection...?

Jarod

Contributor
While I agree its not looking as good for President Obama as it did a few months ago, I will say that I belive the Republicans are a bit over jublient lately and Ill say they should not count chickens before they hatch. 14 months is a long time in politics and the polls dont mean much until the race on the Republican side is settled. When Perry and President Obama are on a stage together and people see who they are comfortable with, I suspect President Obama will emerge a lot stronger than he appears today.

While I agree its not looking as good for President Obama as it did a few months ago, I will say that I belive the Republicans are a bit over jublient lately and Ill say they should not count chickens before they hatch. 14 months is a long time in politics and the polls dont mean much until the race on the Republican side is settled. When Perry and President Obama are on a stage together and people see who they are comfortable with, I suspect President Obama will emerge a lot stronger than he appears today.
So 14 months is a long time to determine anything, but you're certain Perry will get the nomination?

It seems like you are continually doing what you say not to do with your statements that Perry will be the Republican nominee.

That is exactly right on, cawacko.....jughead don't remember what he was posting about Perry, just a few days ago....

That is exactly right on, cawacko.....jughead don't remember what he was posting about Perry, just a few days ago....

I belive Perry will be the nominee, Ive always said that. ITs not inconsistant. I might be wrong, I hope Im wrong, I bet Im not.

You all seem very embarrased by the prospect of having Perry as your nominee?

Why does he embarrass you?

I hope Perry will not be the nominee.
Why not? It's not going to matter to you since you're voting for Obama and 40% of people are not voting for him regardless and 40% will vote Obama even if he promoted Hitler. It's essentially a battle over 20% of active voters.

Why not? It's not going to matter to you since you're voting for Obama and 40% of people are not voting for him regardless and 40% will even if he promoted Hitler. It's essentially a battle over 20% of active voters.

A. I would consider Huntsman or Romney.
B. I hope its not Perry because I belive Perry would be dangerous for America, I do not believe Romney or Huntsman would be dangerous for America. While I will likely vote for Obama I belive the Republcian has a chance of winning and I want it to be someone I can respect even if I disagree with him.

A. I would consider Huntsman or Romney.
B. I hope its not Perry because I belive Perry would be dangerous for America, I do not believe Romney or Huntsman would be dangerous for America. While I will likely vote for Obama I belive the Republcian has a chance of winning and I want it to be someone I can respect even if I disagree with him.
Jarod, you would unapologetically vote for ANYTHING with a (D) infront of the name. And a Perry presidency would be no different than a Obama one. You'd be getting horse shit either way.

You all seem very embarrased by the prospect of having Perry as your nominee?

Why does he embarrass you?

You just got through telling us not to count our chickens before they hatch and that 14 months is a long time (both statements are correct) and then you go on to say Perry is the Republican nominee completely ignorning the advice you just laid out.

You just got through telling us not to count our chickens before they hatch and that 14 months is a long time (both statements are correct) and then you go on to say Perry is the Republican nominee completely ignorning the advice you just laid out.

I dont want Perry to be the Republcian nominee, you misunderstand the phrase "counting your chickens before they hatch."

Back