release the Abramhoff papers

evince

Truthmatters
I was just doign some reading and apparently McCain has seal like 99.5 of the Abramhoff papers. It seems these have no reason to be under seal.

I think maybe we should demand that he unseal at least the majoriyt of them.

This may be how he has gotten from the bottom of the heap to reappear at the top of the heap.

How does he have the goods on and is protecting?

I was just doign some reading and apparently McCain has seal like 99.5 of the Abramhoff papers. It seems these have no reason to be under seal.

I think maybe we should demand that he unseal at least the majoriyt of them.

This may be how he has gotten from the bottom of the heap to reappear at the top of the heap.

How does he have the goods on and is protecting?

do have a link to any of the articles you've been reading?

desh... I read both of those links. Not only were they a couple years old, but they said nothing about McCain sealing the papers. Do you have another link that does actually show what you claimed in your original post?

that is very disgusting Desh, but it really does not show McCain to be involved in holding up the release of the papers. But does point that he would likely endorse such a move.

McCain = bush lite. This must have been what the Bush fans meant when they "yelled 4 more years" at his speech a while back.

From your citizens link....

"McCain staffers said the 373-page report, the culmination of a two-year investigation, is a neutral, factual account of Abramoff’s movements."

From the DNC hatchet job in the Wichita paper....

"McCain Acknowledged That Some Legislators Had Committed "Wrongdoing," But Refused To Investigate. Asked if he believed that some legislators had committed a crime related to the Abramoff scandal, Senator McCain said "There's strong evidence that there was significant wrongdoing, but I'm not a judge or jury," and refused to investigate his colleagues in Congress"

Good to see your Dems are such complete hacks and liars Desh.

Also note that the DNC hatchet job also does not say that McCain sealed the Abramoff papers as you claimed in the original post.

Also from the citizens link you provided...

"While the report does not conclude that Norquist or ATR did anything illegal, it recommends investigation by the Senate Finance Committee into whether nonprofit groups evaded tax codes and served as an appendage of for-profit lobbyists."

From your citizens link....

"McCain staffers said the 373-page report, the culmination of a two-year investigation, is a neutral, factual account of Abramoff’s movements."

From the DNC hatchet job in the Wichita paper....

"McCain Acknowledged That Some Legislators Had Committed "Wrongdoing," But Refused To Investigate. Asked if he believed that some legislators had committed a crime related to the Abramoff scandal, Senator McCain said "There's strong evidence that there was significant wrongdoing, but I'm not a judge or jury," and refused to investigate his colleagues in Congress"

Good to see your Dems are such complete hacks and liars Desh.

Also note that the DNC hatchet job also does not say that McCain sealed the Abramoff papers as you claimed in the original post.

Also from the citizens link you provided...

"While the report does not conclude that Norquist or ATR did anything illegal, it recommends investigation by the Senate Finance Committee into whether nonprofit groups evaded tax codes and served as an appendage of for-profit lobbyists."

Jesus, what a freaking waste of time that was. Remind me to please not follow the next one of Desh's conspiracy theorist posts.

Jesus, what a freaking waste of time that was. Remind me to please not follow the next one of Desh's conspiracy theorist posts.

I know... and Dung added to it with his Huffington post dribble.

Note Desh did not mention that it was the DNC that wrote the article and published it in the Wichita paper.

Note that the other 12 members of the committee approved the report that was released.... and I am pretty sure that committee had six Dems sitting on it at the time.

Note this little Gem from the idiots at the DNC...

"John McCain Supported a 100 Year Iraq War"

Still trying to lie their way into office huh Desh?

Im looking for links that give it substance they may accept.

Would you please stop posting links from the DNC. If you are reading stories from the RNC or the DNC you are getting pure spin and propaganda not facts.

Back