Religious intolerance in the GOP

One thing that is really weird actually is how almost all the Jewish members of the House are Democrats, even though intrepid rightwing message board posters have repeatedly claimed to me the Democratic Party is virulently anti-Semitic.

It's probably more than just prejudices when it comes to Jews, it's probably that Jews are more collectivist.

Because Republicans have tried their damnest to get Jewish voters.

The GOP has perverted the Christian faith, in order to weaponize it for their financial and political gain, by doing this they've alienated the other faiths.

It's probably more than just prejudices when it comes to Jews, it's probably that Jews are more collectivist.

So Jewish people have so little self-respect and integrity they willfully colaborate with a party that is supposedly virulently anti-Semitic?

That claim in itself is anti-Semitic.

The GOP has perverted the Christian faith, in order to weaponize it for their financial and political gain, by doing this they've alienated the other faiths.
Cheers
The GOP obviously cultivates Christian white nationalism, which goes a long way towards explaining why the GOP drives away any measure of reasonable diversity.

So Jewish people have so little self-respect and integrity they willfully colaborate with a party that is supposedly virulently anti-Semitic?

That claim in itself is anti-Semitic.

Not what I said, I said Jews are more Collectivist.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17576356

We propose the theory that religious cultures vary in individualistic and collectivistic aspects of religiousness and spirituality. Study 1 showed that religion for Jews is about community and biological descent but about personal beliefs for Protestants. Intrinsic and extrinsic religiosity were intercorrelated and endorsed differently by Jews, Catholics, and Protestants in a pattern that supports the theory that intrinsic religiosity relates to personal religion, whereas extrinsic religiosity stresses community and ritual (Studies 2 and 3). Important life experiences were likely to be social for Jews but focused on God for Protestants, with Catholics in between (Study 4). We conclude with three perspectives in understanding the complex relationships between religion and culture.

One thing that is really weird actually is how almost all the Jewish members of the House are Democrats, even though intrepid rightwing message board posters have repeatedly claimed to me the Democratic Party is virulently anti-Semitic.

Back in STL I was involved in a progressive activist group. At least half of our members were Jewish. We were not organizing for conservative causes, I can assure you of that.

Which they do by bellowing support for Dear Israel, no matter how badly its current leader might be behaving.

Back in STL I was involved in a progressive activist group. At least half of our members were Jewish. We were not organizing for conservative causes, I can assure you of that.

A good insight..

Unless right wing posters have been lying to me, what I cannot figure out is this:

If the Democratic party is so anti-Semitic, why do Jewish people year after year, decade after decade, vote overwhelmingly for Democrats- and why are almost all congressional representatives who are Jewish belong to the Democratic party?

A good insight..

Unless right wing posters have been lying to me, what I cannot figure out is this:

If the Democratic party is so anti-Semitic, why do Jewish people year after year, decade after decade, vote overwhelmingly for Democrats- and why are almost all congressional representatives who are Jewish belong to the Democratic party?

There is nothing anti-Semitic about the (D) party except in the feverish imaginations of our Reichwing friends. They confuse (as always) criticism of some of Israel's policies towards the Palestinians as hatred for Jews themselves. It plays well to the low-info, low-IQ members of their diseased party. In reality, it is the (R)s who disdain Jews, particularly American Jews. As is true throughout history, the bigots fear and hate them for their perceived wealth, power, and influence.

Religious affiliation, U.S. House of Representatives
February 2019

Democratic Party
Christian - 78.4%
Jewish - 11.3%

Jews are 2% of the population. Why are they so vastly over respresneted in the Democrat party?

Republican Party
Christian - 99.2%
Jewish - 0.8%

Most Republicans worship and offer free oral sex (that's a metaphor, not like the real Jew practice of performing oral sex on young boys) to every Jew, and it still doesn't get a lot of Jews into the Republican party. I guess Jews just correctly think of Zionist goy as ficktarded whores.

Jews are 2% of the population. Why are they so vastly over respresneted in the Democrat party?

Most Republicans worship and offer free oral sex (that's a metaphor, not like the real Jew practice of performing oral sex on young boys) to every Jew, and it still doesn't get a lot of Jews into the Republican party. I guess Jews just correctly think of Zionist goy as ficktarded whores.
22% of Jews are Orthodox Jews
The Orthodox Jews practice metzitzah b'peh

Wait, which party is supposed to be anti-semitic?
Neither.
I think Jewish people are in the best position to see anti- semitism, and by world standards I believe neither the American Democratic Party or the GOP as institutions would generally be seen as anti Semitic

You are making my case for me
Why do your conservative buddies claim the Democratic party is virulently antisemitic if Jewish people are so well represented in my party?

22% of Jews are Orthodox Jews
The Orthodox Jews practice metzitzah b'peh

Ok. Only the rabbis representing 22% of the jewish population are literally pedophile cocksuckers. But, back to the question, why aren't more Jews Republicans, given that most Republicans have no higher calling than metaphorically sucking jewish cock? I guess I did answer that, Jews can't respect Zionist goy whores.

Ok. Only the rabbis representing 22% of the jewish population are literally pedophile cocksuckers. But, back to the question, why aren't more Jews Republicans, given that most Republicans have no higher calling than metaphorically sucking jewish cock? I guess I did answer that, Jews can't respect Zionist goy whores.
Does it make you feel better about yourself to hate Jews, did you learn this from your parents or did you come to this hate on your own?

Back