Religious intolerance in the GOP

You are making my case for me
Why do your conservative buddies claim the Democratic party is virulently antisemitic if Jewish people are so well represented in my party?

Jews practically run the Democrat party (remember when the Jew Bloomberg nearly boasted of buying House control for Democrats). Zionist Republicans call the Democrats antisemitic because Democrat support of Israel isn't stronger, particularly vs. the Palestinians. Zionist Republicans, demon-possessed Evangelicals like Truth Deflector and Mason the Moron, want Israel to commit genocide against the palestinians.

Jews practically run the Democrat party (remember when the Jew Bloomberg nearly boasted of buying House control for Democrats). Zionist Republicans call the Democrats antisemitic because Democrat support of Israel isn't stronger, particularly vs. the Palestinians. Zionist Republicans, demon-possessed Evangelicals like Truth Deflector and Mason the Moron, want Israel to commit genocide against the palestinians.

This is true.

Religious affiliation, U.S. House of Representatives
February 2019

Democratic Party
Christian - 78.4%
Jewish - 11.3%
Hindu - 1.1%
Muslim - 1.1%
Buddhist - 0.7%
Unitarian - 0.7%
Unaffiliated - 6.8%

Republican Party
Christian - 99.2%
Jewish - 0.8%
Hindu - 0%
Muslim - 0%
Buddhist - 0%
Unitarian - 0%
Unaffiliated - 0%

https://www.pewforum.org/2019/01/03/faith-on-the-hill-116/

How does this equate to religious intolerance in the GOP, and not the other way around? Of course it doesn't, and you are full of shit as usual.

How does this equate to religious intolerance in the GOP, and not the other way around? Of course it doesn't, and you are full of shit as usual.

Feel free to provide your explanation for why the GOP as an institution is 90 percent white, 99 percent Christian, and is consistently unable to attract substantial numbers of Jews, Muslims, Buddhists.

Who sent you?

CAP2Qf8.jpg

Religious affiliation, U.S. House of Representatives
February 2019

Democratic Party
Christian - 78.4%
Jewish - 11.3%
Hindu - 1.1%
Muslim - 1.1%
Buddhist - 0.7%
Unitarian - 0.7%
Unaffiliated - 6.8%

Republican Party
Christian - 99.2%
Jewish - 0.8%
Hindu - 0%
Muslim - 0%
Buddhist - 0%
Unitarian - 0%
Unaffiliated - 0%

https://www.pewforum.org/2019/01/03/faith-on-the-hill-116/

Not a word about "intolerance" in that story. You are not Hindu, Muslim, or Buddhist, does that mean you are intolerant toward those religions?

Not a word about "intolerance" in that story. You are not Hindu, Muslim, or Buddhist, does that mean you are intolerant toward those religions?

I am a single individual.

When an institution as large as the Republican Party is nearly monochromatic in color, virtually 100 percent Christian, and consistently repels the overwhelming majority of Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, my conclusion is that there are actual reasons for the glaring lack of diversity. Latent intolerance, covert xenophobia, and/or blatant nativism. Take your pick

What's your explanation for the glaring and long standing lack of diversity in the GOP?

It's total B.S. Same argument and playbook they've been using for years. Call others racist and anti-semetic and then call yourself a liberal and/or Democrat which in their mind gives them cover from possibly being either racist or anti-semtic. They use it as a shield but you peel back the onion and see reality.

We know how many on the left in America admire the left in Europe and look at the anti-semitism over there. And just because more Jewish American vote Democratic doesn't mean Democrats aren't or can't be anti-semetic. Hell, the black community often votes 90%+ for Democrats yet you'll still here a number of them call the Democratic Party racist.

It's really white liberals who say sh*t like this because like I said, they think it's a cover or shield for their own actions.

One thing that is really weird actually is how almost all the Jewish members of the House are Democrats, even though intrepid rightwing message board posters have repeatedly claimed to me the Democratic Party is virulently anti-Semitic.

Maybe they meant that the Democratic Party was virulently anti-Semitic but less so than the Republican Party.

It's total B.S. Same argument and playbook they've been using for years. Call others racist and anti-semetic and then call yourself a liberal and/or Democrat which in their mind gives them cover from possibly being either racist or anti-semtic. They use it as a shield but you peel back the onion and see reality.

We know how many on the left in America admire the left in Europe and look at the anti-semitism over there. And just because more Jewish American vote Democratic doesn't mean Democrats aren't or can't be anti-semetic. Hell, the black community often votes 90%+ for Democrats yet you'll still here a number of them call the Democratic Party racist.

It's really white liberals who say sh*t like this because like I said, they think it's a cover or shield for their own actions.

Most of the anti-semitism in Europe isn't in the Left. It's in the Far Right and the Muslim communities.
Of course Democrats can be religiously intolerant. But the fact that so few religious minorities vote Republican probably is a reflection of how the Republicans want America to be a Theocracy, whereas the Democrats believe government should stay secular.
And the Blacks who call the DNC racist are a tiny minority of uncle toms who have been brainwashed by right-wing talking points.

Ok. Only the rabbis representing 22% of the jewish population are literally pedophile cocksuckers. But, back to the question, why aren't more Jews Republicans, given that most Republicans have no higher calling than metaphorically sucking jewish cock? I guess I did answer that, Jews can't respect Zionist goy whores.

^^ being a virulent anti-Semitic Trump supporter on an obscure message board is not a profile in courage.

Why don't you talk like this at work, to neighbors, at the doctor's office?

Zionist Republicans call the Democrats antisemitic because Democrat support of Israel isn't stronger, particularly vs. the Palestinians.
Democrats support for the State of Israel is not "as strong"?

Thanks for the confirmation that Republicans here have been lying their flabby asses off when they claim the Democratic Party is virulently anti-Semitic

Most of the anti-semitism in Europe isn't in the Left. It's in the Far Right and the Muslim communities.
Of course Democrats can be religiously intolerant. But the fact that so few religious minorities vote Republican probably is a reflection of how the Republicans want America to be a Theocracy, whereas the Democrats believe government should stay secular.
And the Blacks who call the DNC racist are a tiny minority of uncle toms who have been brainwashed by right-wing talking points.

I in no way profess to follow all that goes on in Europe but I read enough to know there is plenty of anti-semitism coming from the left there. On a political level look at Jeremy Corbyn and the election he lost and the anti-semitism charges associated with him.

There's a lot to digest in your last sentence. For starters the underlying racism in a white person calling a black person an Uncle Tom. Secondly, dude you're a social democratic white separatist who votes for Democrats. You really need to get out of your white bubble if you think only "Uncle Tom's" think Democrats are also racist. That's mind boggling. Read, listen. I don't profess myself to be the most woke dude on the planet but I do read and listen to black friends and other black people. I'm well aware of many of there thoughts about Republicans. However I also know what is said about Democrats. It shouldn't be a hard concept to understand that just because you vote for someone means you agree with all they do.

If you want to get into a debate over which more party is more racist or more anti-semetic have at it. But do NOT sit here and tell me that Democrats aren't or can't be racist and/or anti-semetic. That is 100% false.

I in no way profess to follow all that goes on in Europe but I read enough to know there is plenty of anti-semitism coming from the left there. On a political level look at Jeremy Corbyn and the election he lost and the anti-semitism charges associated with him.

There's a lot to digest in your last sentence. For starters the underlying racism in a white person calling a black person an Uncle Tom. Secondly, dude you're a social democratic white separatist who votes for Democrats. You really need to get out of your white bubble if you think only "Uncle Tom's" think Democrats are also racist. That's mind boggling. Read, listen. I don't profess myself to be the most woke dude on the planet but I do read and listen to black friends and other black people. I'm well aware of many of there thoughts about Republicans. However I also know what is said about Democrats. It shouldn't be a hard concept to understand that just because you vote for someone means you agree with all they do.

If you want to get into a debate over which more party is more racist or more anti-semetic have at it. But do NOT sit here and tell me that Democrats aren't or can't be racist and/or anti-semetic. That is 100% false.

The Anglosphere is a very odd place, in general.

To them loving Jews, and chopping taxes means Right-Wing.

To the rest of Europe, going against Jews, and Gays means Right-Wing

Poland's probably the most Right-Wing country in the EU, and probably one of if not the most anti-Semitic in the EU.

But, then again Poland's Right-Wing doesn't mean chopping taxes all recklessly to add to the debt.

Poland's Right Wing is anti-Abortion, anti-Islamic Refugee, and has enacted a law to stop people from blaming Poland for the Holocaust, which Jews tend to say is anti-Semitic.

But, the Polish Right-Wing has also increased funding for healthcare, and created supplemental income for families.

Back