Religious Left

gonzojournals

Better than You
Man, I never knew how religious all of you were...it is so surprising to see all the Biblical scholars come out of the woodwork now that there is a fundamentalist on the left instead of the right.

To think that Cypress, Soc, and you others were so in love with the Bible...I never would have thought.

Thank God we have brave Christians like you making sure we take hate in context.

The Bible has some very good literature in it, but it was never meant to be taken literal.
We are so literal these days and have lost symbolism in our lives, except for the arts, which the right opposes on some levels.

Fundamentalist left, now that is funny.

The Bible has some very good literature in it, but it was never meant to be taken literal.
We are so literal these days and have lost symbolism in our lives, except for the arts, which the right opposes on some levels.

It may be the radical right that opposes, but it's the left that acquiesces. Hasn't happened with the radical Christians or Jews, but certainly with Muslims.

Obviously you have reading comprehension problems.

No, not at all, but ad hominem attacks seem to be your forte!

Well, considering you completely skipped over the entire point of the thread to talk about the Bible and laugh at "fundamentalist left", I had no choice but to assume that you had reading problems.

I didn't realize there was a certain format to follow on this forum, please enlighten me!

I thought I could comment or post what I wanted, imagine my embarrassment.

I didn't realize there was a certain format to follow on this forum, please enlighten me!

I thought I could comment or post what I wanted, imagine my embarrassment.

Oh, feel free to post what you want. Typically, however, those trying to avoid look like brain-dead retards at least attempt to discuss the topic of the thread itself.

I see is this projection?

Are you angry, you can talk to me...I feel for you, voting for McCain, it has to be hard.

I see is this projection?
Poor thing, you must think you are Darla with the pseudo-psychology crap.

Are you angry, you can talk to me...
I can talk to you, really? Wow, thanks a lot. See, all of this sarcasm and anger at your stupidity was really just jealousy...I wasn't hugged enough as a child, and as a result I feel the need to discuss things rationally and on-topic.

I feel for you, voting for McCain, it has to be hard.

I feel for you, voting for Jimmy Carter 2.0

Poor thing, you must think you are Darla with the pseudo-psychology crap.

I can talk to you, really? Wow, thanks a lot. See, all of this sarcasm and anger at your stupidity was really just jealousy...I wasn't hugged enough as a child, and as a result I feel the need to discuss things rationally and on-topic.

I feel for you, voting for Jimmy Carter 2.0

WOW! That was a stretch, did it hurt?

Back