Religious Left

Nope, so you need your questions answered one at a time, okay.

!. I feel complemented on being like Darla

2. Yes, this is a stretch

3. Yes, the carter statement is a stretch, too.

Carry on

Nope, so you need your questions answered one at a time, okay.
Aw, how cute...you think you are being condescending.

!. I feel complemented on being like Darla
No, you feel complimented on being like Darla (why, I have no idea, although I have noticed you follow her around like a lapdog).

2. Yes, this is a stretch
No, it was sarcasm.

3. Yes, the carter statement is a stretch, too.
You mean a Democrat getting into office and then utterly failing due to lack of experience/leadership skills/bad policies? Yeah, such a stretch.

Gonzo, I don't need bastard like you to debate with, I have another board for that purpose, so I know this is gonna break your heart but I am cutting you loose! Now I know why I was warned about you!

You are one miserable person, hope you get over it!

Gonzo, I don't need bastard like you to debate with,
So far you haven't debated with me, you have made assumptions and then tried to squirm out of having to explain them.
I have another board for that purpose, so I know this is gonna break your heart but I am cutting you loose! Now I know why I was warned about you!
You were warned about me because Darla and LadyT think that hating them means you hate all women.

Actually, I'm a very happy person...although people so often tell me I'm miserable, I wonder if they just need company.

Gonzo, I don't need bastard like you to debate with, I have another board for that purpose, so I know this is gonna break your heart but I am cutting you loose! Now I know why I was warned about you!

LOL

Don't tell me you're still on the Bush board!!

Yes, I enjoy a few people who still post there, it is now the WOT board!

Thanks, I really do enjoy it here because there is more of a variety. There are even some real moderates!

Nice!

Good call on gonzogate. There's enough normal people here to have a good time. :)

Gonzogate doesn't even make sense, and I am normal.

You just, as usual, have such ridiculous opinions that they only way for them to survive is within a vacuum.

Any outside force would make you realise how utterly ridiculous you often are.

Back