Remeber that guy who went to prison for phonejamming?

http://www.simonsays.com/content/book.cfm?tab=1&pid=592156
Description
Fresh out of grad school, Allen Raymond joined the GOP for one reason: rumor had it that there was big money to be made on the Republican side of the aisle.

From the earliest days of the Republican Revolution through its culmination in the second Bush White House, Raymond played a key role in helping GOP candidates twist the truth beyond recognition during a decade of crucial and bitterly fought campaigns. His career took him from the nastiest of local elections in New Jersey backwaters through runs for Congress and the Senate and right up to a top management position in a bid for the presidency itself.

It also took him to prison.

Full of wit and candor, Raymond's account offers an astonishingly frank look at the black art of campaigning and the vagaries of the Republican establishment. Unlike many "architects" of the political scene, the author takes full responsibility for his actions -- even as he never misses a trick.

A completely original tale of the disillusioning of a man who enters politics with no illusions, How to Rig an Election is a brilliant and hilarious exposé of how the contemporary political game is really played.

Why is loving politics sad?

I love the things in life I love for good honest reasons and enjoy every minute of my life.

I would like to share this little book with you so you could maybe one day enjoy it as much as me. Its much more enjoyable on the correct side of the facts. Come on over the waters fine.

No thank you..........

http://www.simonsays.com/content/book.cfm?tab=1&pid=592156
Description
Fresh out of grad school, Allen Raymond joined the GOP for one reason: rumor had it that there was big money to be made on the Republican side of the aisle.

From the earliest days of the Republican Revolution through its culmination in the second Bush White House, Raymond played a key role in helping GOP candidates twist the truth beyond recognition during a decade of crucial and bitterly fought campaigns. His career took him from the nastiest of local elections in New Jersey backwaters through runs for Congress and the Senate and right up to a top management position in a bid for the presidency itself.

It also took him to prison.

Full of wit and candor, Raymond's account offers an astonishingly frank look at the black art of campaigning and the vagaries of the Republican establishment. Unlike many "architects" of the political scene, the author takes full responsibility for his actions -- even as he never misses a trick.

A completely original tale of the disillusioning of a man who enters politics with no illusions, How to Rig an Election is a brilliant and hilarious exposé of how the contemporary political game is really played.

Why is loving politics sad?

I love the things in life I love for good honest reasons and enjoy every minute of my life.

I would like to share this little book with you so you could maybe one day enjoy it as much as me. Its much more enjoyable on the correct side of the facts. Come on over the waters fine.

I am a die hard...conservative on the Independent side...no matter how cute the opposition may or may not be...I am not tempted...unless ya keep politics outta the mix...then all would be cool for a moment or two...;) Long term one must be a independent thinker with traditional values...surfs up or not...:cof1:

LMAO..............

But why follow a pack of liars who only pretend to believe what you believe?

but you know you like me and what I say is true...come on over the water is cool and soothing...no burns are aloud in the real world...surfs up desh!
:)

Damn..............

You could ask yourself the same question shrubbie.

el Beefy I am impressed...ya know for a fact that desh is a non shaver? But I digress I am by know means against a shrubby bush...how about you... for real and honest el Beefy...I am a equal opportunity casanova...must be old age...or not...:cof1:

You could ask yourself the same question shrubbie.

Ah yes because a libertarian party could never be swayed by the monied interests?

Dude they only reason is they have no power to buy from the money people.

There will never be a system with no corruption.

There is only a best choice in every adult desicion.

The Dems are far less corrupt.

There are dems who are not currupt.

I dont know of any Rs who are not corrupt. The current leadership ran them out of the party.

Ah yes because a libertarian party could never be swayed by the monied interests?

Dude they only reason is they have no power to buy from the money people.

There will never be a system with no corruption.

There is only a best choice in every adult desicion.

The Dems are far less corrupt.

There are dems who are not currupt.

I dont know of any Rs who are not corrupt. The current leadership ran them out of the party.

I left the Libertarian Party a long time ago due to their political idiocy. I'm a small "l" libertarian, with no party affiliation.

You're still a Democrat, and you never criticize them even though they are a corrupt, dishonest power hungry organization, complicit in starting the war in Iraq, complicit in waterboarding by confirming Mukasey, complicit in extending the war by funding it over and over and over, complicit in bankrupting this country for the last 50 years....

Yes, the Republican party is a disaster, so are the Democrats. You cheerlead a disaster of a party, you don't hold them responsible, thus you empower a corrupt, dishones, powerhungry, war mongering party.

I am a democrat. I believe in what they party stands for. I cheer only what they do that I aprove of. There has not been much to cheer lately. I Still think my party is the only way to improve the US's many current problems. There is no viable third party and the Dems are the best way to change whats currently happening. We can give up on our govermnment or we can give in to the people currently running it. There is a third choice and that is to do whatever will help the most in the shortest amount of time. Is it a perfect choice? NO. Are there any perfect choices in Adult life? No.

When you have to refurbish your house you dont just move out ,you dont just sit back and let it rot you do start fixing what you can fix.

I am a democrat. I believe in what they party stands for. I cheer only what they do that I aprove of. There has not been much to cheer lately. I Still think my party is the only way to improve the US's many current problems. There is no viable third party and the Dems are the best way to change whats currently happening. We can give up on our govermnment or we can give in to the people currently running it. There is a third choice and that is to do whatever will help the most in the shortest amount of time. Is it a perfect choice? NO. Are there any perfect choices in Adult life? No.

When you have to refurbish your house you dont just move out ,you dont just sit back and let it rot you do start fixing what you can fix.

None of this changes the fact that the (D) are corrupt, power hungry, war enabling theives. I can't support a group like that no matter how bad Republicans are.

Then you are giving up.

I am not as willing as you to give up on my country just yet.

The Democrats taking office in large numbers is the best way to break the current strangle hold the Corporations have on this country. Will the corporations then try to just buy the Dems ? OF COURSE THEY WILL. Will they have to work to buy then instead of already own them? You bet your ass they will.

The republican party we currently have is completetly in their bag already.

This aint going to be easy but its better than giving up.

Then you are giving up.

I am not as willing as you to give up on my country just yet.

The Democrats taking office in large numbers is the best way to break the current strangle hold the Corporations have on this country. Will the corporations then try to just buy the Dems ? OF COURSE THEY WILL. Will they have to work to buy then instead of already own them? You bet your ass they will.

The republican party we currently have is completetly in their bag already.

This aint going to be easy but its better than giving up.

No, giving up is voting for Stalin (D) instead of Pol Pot(R), while ignoring other options. Feel free, but I ain't doing it.

If you truely believe voting is of no use then you should be organising a revolution.

I dont think we are there yet. It may come though.

If you truely believe voting is of no use then you should be organising a revolution.

I dont think we are there yet. It may come though.

I never said nor implied that voting is of no use. I just claimed that I will not vote for corrupt politicians. I will be voting this year as I do every election cycle. I'll be voting for Ron Paul in the Hawaii Caucuses and likely for a third party in the general.

Voting for corrupt politicians is worse than not voting at all, and your blindness towards anything the Democrats do wrong is alarming. You're like the WRL of Democrats.

but WRL is almost always wrong about the main issues. Whereas Desh is mostly right. :)

Yes, I don't think William has ever been right, but the point is that party should never supercede principle.

If the Republicans ever do anything right ever again, then William will be right also, because all he does is parrot (R) talking points.

I never said nor implied that voting is of no use. I just claimed that I will not vote for corrupt politicians. I will be voting this year as I do every election cycle. I'll be voting for Ron Paul in the Hawaii Caucuses and likely for a third party in the general.

Voting for corrupt politicians is worse than not voting at all, and your blindness towards anything the Democrats do wrong is alarming. You're like the WRL of Democrats.

If I thought for a minute Ron Paul had a chance of fixing anything I would vote for him too.

Unfortunately he has no chance.

there are plenty of people on this board beside desh who think that Edwards/Biden/Obama/Dodd/Kucinich would be a significant improvement over Thompson/Paul/Huckabee/Guliani/Hunter/Keyes.

I'm one of them. It may make me a partisan, but in my mind it also makes me correct. And I think you'll find many other posters besides Desh that agree with that assessment. Some Democrats I like, some I don't. That's why we have primaries.

Back