Remember the Romney game plan that surfaced a year ago?

No that it was really from his team.

It was an inside look at his plan to run.

It looks like he did most of what was laid down and I think even his own team knows his weaknesses are that he had a liberal record and tried to change that perception to run.

So it really does seal that the two guys who are anywhere near in place to winning are the liberal side of the party which is pissing off the base.

It looks like he did most of what was laid down and I think even his own team knows his weaknesses are that he had a liberal record and tried to change that perception to run.

So it really does seal that the two guys who are anywhere near in place to winning are the liberal side of the party which is pissing off the base.

are you just figuring this out today?

who cares. he ran for senate then for governor of one of the most liberal states. now hes running in a race thats more moderate then that state. McCain is doing similar.

On the other side Hillary and obama are also running more moderate then there historic records.

True!

It appears to me that his plan worked, but that we will likely find out today that he simply doesn't have the numbers to execute a victory with it.

The Republican base is too demoralized and he is too uninspiring. His negatives are too high to be anything but a compromise candidate--that's really true for all of them--but there aren't enough Republicans left in the Republican Party to really make a difference in primaries, and especially open ones.

The republican party has gone too far to the right.

The chickens are coming home to roost.

This is what happens when you base your party on a small segment of the population and then tell fairly tales to the rest to get them to come along.

Sooner or later when what you claim will "materialize" from your policies never comes then the people you lied to leave the fold.

If a Republican wins this election you will see the American people rise up like has not happened in decades.

Back