Remember when righties taunted, is this it? Is this it?

I did hear That America responds to injustice with donation sometimes. I would not be a surprise to hear that this was the situation. I don't know why you would think he was happy , however... No one is happy to see the complete collapse of America's justice system... We all get that it's New York liberals though...lol... They're pretty terrible people...
The green type indicates sarcasm.

The reason he looked like a defeated and embarrassed old man is because he was a defeated, embarrassed old man.

As for the "complete collapse of America's justice system"...Trump is responsible for most of the harm done so far. He want to be re-elected so he can do the "complete" part of it.

And the morons of the MAGA right want to help.

Stop pretending you care about the damage to the American justice system, TOP...you are part of the problem with that.

The reason he looked like a defeated and embarrassed old man is because he was a defeated, embarrassed old man.

As for the "complete collapse of America's justice system"...Trump is responsible for most of the harm done so far. He want to be re-elected so he can do the "complete" part of it.

Stop pretending you care about the damage to the American justice system, TOP...you are part of the problem with that.
I'm very confident she did not teach civics.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree... I Absolutely do care about the damage to the justice system... And in no way am I a part of the problem...

Trump is like Godzilla . You can shoot him with a nuke and he only gets stronger. Meanwhile your guy gets older and more frail every day.
Godzilla? That is an insult to Godzilla! TRUMPZILLA? YES!

What an idiot!.

Trump is like an inflatable love doll, with holes all in it, that you keep pumping full of hot air- for your insatiable self pleasures and interests, that without your continually blowing him back up- IS NOTHING BUT A HOLLOW PLASTIC WIND BAG EMULATING SOMETHING THAT HE IS NOT! [Geeko Sportivo]

Last edited:
I'm very confident she did not teach civics.
I am not a retired civics teacher... you know that you silly boy...But basic American rights and obligations are always a part of the daily living skills curriculum......;)

Back