Remind me to avoid Austria in the future

So, people without walk-out basements all have "dungeons" in your lexicon?

Check for stories in the US with "basement" in them, or "trapped in the closet"...

See how often intelligent animals in the US do these activities...

Damo we really need to sit down and talk about your addiction to arguments.

Recap of this "argument":

Epic: Ha well if your basement is inescapable, I'm gonna call it a dungeon.

Damo: ZOMG! Ur so ignorant! A dungeon must meet the following 9 criteria. A basement must meet these criteria. Is a basement without a door a dungeon? These are important questions we should debate. Your strawman of "Basement = Dungeon" is completely disingenuous.

Last edited:

Damo: ZOMG! Ur so ignorant! A dungeon must meet the following 9 criteria. A basement must meet these criteria. Is a basement without a door a dungeon? These are important questions we should debate. Your strawman of "Basement=Dungeon" is completely disingenuous.

EMO ALERT!!!!

Spastic youngin overload in process....

REPEAT.... EMO ALERT!!!

Damo: ZOMG! Ur so ignorant! A dungeon must meet the following 9 criteria. A basement must meet these criteria. Is a basement without a door a dungeon? These are important questions we should debate. Your strawman of "Basement = Dungeon" is completely disingenuous.

I have to agree with you. If someone turns and underground room into an inescapable prison, I think calling it dungeon fits.

Except for the last 5 years he's spent as a Bush and War apologist.

yes, here we go... the typical "if you speak against my position you must therefore support Bush" response.

One day you will all discontinue that precious little circle jerk you have going on and actually pay attention to the ACTUAL positions of those that disagree with you.

But until that day comes... feel free to continue despising me.... I can take it... especially since 90% of your side has me on IA now. :)

yes, here we go... the typical "if you speak against my position you must therefore support Bush" response.

One day you will all discontinue that precious little circle jerk you have going on and actually pay attention to the ACTUAL positions of those that disagree with you.

But until that day comes... feel free to continue despising me.... I can take it... especially since 90% of your side has me on IA now. :)

Oh please cold caller. Let's not get into your pathetic sniveling about how Bush had 'NO CHOICE' and it was 'Inevitable' that we invade Iraq. Every argument you've put forth for the last 5 years has be debunked over and over and over and over and over again.

Oh please cold caller. Let's not get into your pathetic sniveling about how Bush had 'NO CHOICE' and it was 'Inevitable' that we invade Iraq. Every argument you've put forth for the last 5 years has be debunked over and over and over and over and over again.

1) I never said that Bush had No Choice.... that is simply the moronic twist put on my words by the gumbys of the left. I stated that I believe the war was inevitable, but that Bush should have waited until Afghanistan was done.

2) But again, spin away.... it is quite comical... especially those cold caller comments. :)

Back