Reminder Rule 13

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
13. No Self-Moderation of the Board. Definition: making a thread unreadable through using extra large fonts or other means to block usage of a thread/forum. Rules will be enforced by the Administration or by Staff Members... Let's be adult here....

13. No Self-Moderation of the Board. Definition: making a thread unreadable through using extra large fonts or other means to block usage of a thread/forum. Rules will be enforced by the Administration or by Staff Members... Let's be adult here....

Examples? You mean Grogger's threads?

I hope someone shows Jack this thread. I have to scroll past his screaming red huge font psycho posts that hurt my eyes. lol

I never understood people who purposely enlarge their texts. Hard to read and I ignore them all.

It's usually an attention whore thing, like with Jack. The "screaming" in huge colored fonts and all caps is a cry to "look at me... look at MEEEEE."

In Grok's case though I think he has vision issues. I just put him on ignore because those huge fonts bother my own "interesting" vision, plus he has nothing of interest to add.

It's usually an attention whore thing, like with Jack. The "screaming" in huge colored fonts and all caps is a cry to "look at me... look at MEEEEE."

In Grok's case though I think he has vision issues. I just put him on ignore because those huge fonts bother my own "interesting" vision, plus he has nothing of interest to add.

My principle is, say what you want and articulate it clearly. Let others decide whether it is important or not. For example, "Must Read!" assures me there is nothing important there.

Windows has the option to enlarge the words for the visually impaired. Don't know why he doesn't use it.

Windows has the option to enlarge the words for the visually impaired. Don't know why he doesn't use it.

That's a good point. I have found though when I've enlarged text that's difficult to read, you have to use the horizontal scroll bar to read each line. It might be hard for him to do that.

Back