Reminder Rule 13

12(c) and 13. I asked publicly for an opinion. We wouldn't want poor Jack to believe that rubbish about going behind his back and all, right? lol

13 too?! Wow, Jack is really working hard to get himself a vacation. How much underwear should he pack after he takes it in the shorts?

Will Dutch be reprimanded for his Stalking and Harassment of an Elderly Woman Poster here at JPP. Elder Abuse is a Crime.
I guess you missed what Damo told him, and sometimes things are done in pm of which the board is not aware. Remember our first exchange in pm?

Do you deny that! After disposing of TOP's Tribute Thread, you came over and gloated ... profusely!

Wow, you really *do* want to get spanked, don't you? :laugh:

Darling Kumquat, of course I gloated. I gloated here and I gloated there and I gloated everywhere. Damo done good. Check out his last post before he shut down your GossipGirlsGang hangout. Pay careful attention to the "thanks" given. :laugh:

Now toddle off and have another 'lude or whatever your abuse-of-the-day is.
ofoW8GV.jpg

It's usually an attention whore thing, like with Jack. The "screaming" in huge colored fonts and all caps is a cry to "look at me... look at MEEEEE."

In Grok's case though I think he has vision issues. I just put him on ignore because those huge fonts bother my own "interesting" vision, plus he has nothing of interest to add.

Agreed and it goes to self-esteem issues. Every time I see a person habitually used oversized font I see a person with self-esteem problems.

Considering their age, my guess is it's a reaction to formerly important men who now feel impotent. Screaming on the Internet is their lameass reaction.

Will Dutch be reprimanded for his Stalking and Harassment of an Elderly Woman Poster here at JPP. Elder Abuse is a Crime.
Do you have examples or is this just more bullshit falling out of your mouth, Jack?

Did you report me, Jack? How can anything be done if you don't report me?

He's a "regular"...so if it were 2021, I'd say No...but I've been told that 2022 is a new beginning... We shall see...;)

Back