Reminder Rule 13

Don't 'Owl Twerk' this.
Why, as someone that claims to be a 'Progressive', would you maintain a War of Hate on another individual? Why for 10 years?

Now, come here as a Christian, we can all understand THAT.
Come here as a Trumptopian, again, easily understandable.

Yet this is the sad sack that constantly says live each day as if it were your last. I can only presume that she wants to be a hateful old crone to the very last.

Somehow I knew you couldn't resist coming to me, my fourth-rate obsessee. :laugh:

That's because you're such an easy target, you welcome loonys like Guano and Desh, have little to no self awareness and carry on hateful feuds for a decade or more. You detest Trump yet display many of his bad qualities, like being extremely thin skinned, hold grudges forever

Last edited:
Thats because you're such an easy target, you welcome loonys like Guano and Desh, have little to no self awareness and carry on hateful feuds for a decade or more. You detest Trump yet display many of his bad qualities, like being extremely thin skinned, hold grudges forever and attract racists like Guano.

Poor Tommy no nades

That's because you're such an easy target, you welcome loonys like Guano and Desh, have little to no self awareness and carry on hateful feuds for a decade or more. You detest Trump yet display many of his bad qualities, like being extremely thin skinned, hold grudges forever

"carry on hateful feuds for a decade or more".... HAHAHAHA. What, Tom, you think the ppl here don't know that's what YOU do? I've only been here for four years and have laughed myself silly watching your feeble efforts to best your betters.

Crawl back into your Thai slum hovel and lick your woman's feet... she deserves it after supporting you for years and year. :laugh:

"carry on hateful feuds for a decade or more".... HAHAHAHA. What, Tom, you think the ppl here don't know that's what YOU do? I've only been here for four years and have laughed myself silly watching your feeble efforts to best your betters.

Crawl back into your Thai slum hovel and lick your woman's feet... she deserves it after supporting you for years and year. :laugh:

Even your insults are recycled, what happened to your cuckoo, Madwitch?

Back