Reminder Rule 13

Remove the timber from your eye pretend brother

Stop 'Owl Twerking' on this.

Do you support the 'Brotherhood/Sisterhood Agenda' of the Progressives/Humanists?
Or do you support the 'Hatefulness and Division' of the Trumptopians?

He's using her as a meat shield. Like goat used her thread to attack Damo, Jack is using TOP as a meat shield against charges of 12c, 13 and 14 violations.

He's literally asking for a good smacking. IDK why, but he is. I've warned him but he's determined to get smacked.

60ez24.gif

It works out great for him. He runs around the forum crying, like Toxic and goat do, that somehow I got Toxic's whorehouse shut down and the mods all bow to my commands. He pushes and pushes till he gets a time out, then he'll come back and screech "SEE? I TOLD YOU OWL IS THE BOSS OF THEM!" Toxic has the same MO, ever notice that? So does Goat and the rest of the sad widdle victims. lol

Once again, the thread is mine....I post...anywhere...it is...;) See the OP in the TDS thread...Which I hope reopen when the deletions are complete...
There's no question why it got closed ...either time...;)

:laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

ubuQIDH.jpg

(It's adorable how your eunuch Jack keeps bringing me up, but you can't stand it, so once again -- as always -- it's all about you.)

Stop 'Owl Twerking' on this.

Do you support the 'Brotherhood/Sisterhood Agenda' of the Progressives/Humanists?
Or do you support the 'Hatefulness and Division' of the Trumptopians?

Your dug your grave of choice

Lie in it

Corpse boy

It’s been a long used tactic

I’ve seen people do it for years

But every election cycle they do nothing but rag on every democratic candidate

Yes. He absolutely loathes women, immigrants legal or not, the religious, and especially female moderators. He claims to dislike Trump but acts more like him than any lefty guy I've ever seen.

Oh Boy! That is rich. (Kellyanne, sometimes you make me laugh)

Your brotherhood is toxic corpse boy

Not surprising coming from you.

"Translated directly from French, the motto means "liberty, equality, fraternity". ... Fraternity is not about gender or college social clubs – though the gender connotation absolutely existed when the motto was first uttered – but rather that we should all be kind and supportive to one another.May 18, 2021

​Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité: The Meaning and History of ..."

Back