Reminder Rule 13

My only 'hostility' is Owl's complete dismissal of 'Brotherhood'. A Foundation of Progressive Philosophy and Secular Humanism.

Why do you destroy your own reputation for some silly past hostility?

It’s pathetic

I don't expect you to understand the Political Philosophy of 'Progressives' or the Agenda of 'Secular Humanists'.
Stick with what you are good at, Harassing and Intimidating Elderly Women.

Dude you suck at brotherly stuff

Remove the timber from your eye

Last edited:
The occasional large font for effect is not a problem. It's the folks that post a TLDR post with size 50 font every time in order to make someone else's thread unreadable or the site unusable.

I don't expect you to understand the Political Philosophy of 'Progressives' or the Agenda of 'Secular Humanists'.
Stick with what you are good at, Harassing and Intimidating Elderly Women.

What elderly woman?

The occasional large font for effect is not a problem. It's the folks that post a TLDR post with size 50 font every time in order to make someone else's thread unreadable or the site unusable.
It’s also a problem for those who start doing it to troll.

Agreed. It's good for emphasis, not for blotting out the Sun or everyone else's posts.

Wow!
That was a transition.

"Why not?" Because if you want to consider yourself a 'Progressive', Liberal', or just a 'Regular Human Being', you wouldn't ACT JUST LIKE TRUMP and attack an Elderly Woman for 10 years.

I'm older than *****, Mother Superior of the Holy Order of Perpetual Victimhood, you idiot. But then you knew that -- old man who has run after me with your tiny dangling participle and your disgusting sexual attacks, for the last 10 years. lol

"The occasional large font for effect is not a problem. It's the folks that post a TLDR post with size 50 font every time in order to make someone else's thread unreadable or the site unusable."

Thank You.

You're a liar, Jack. I know it and you know it.

Mostly he's just a troll. He doesn't like Toxic any more than he likes any other female. He just uses her as a weapon. And why *she* would like someone who has publicly discussed her "boyish ass," "B cups," "Coke bottle glasses," while calling her an "elderly woman," is beyond me. Some women have absolutely no self-respect and will get in cyber bed with anything that has a temperature. :rofl2:

I'm older than Kathy, Mother Superior of the Holy Order of Perpetual Victimhood, you idiot. But then you knew that -- old man who has run after me with your tiny dangling participle and your disgusting sexual attacks, for the last 10 years. lol

I think I'm going to Label your obvious 'Avoid the Topic' as a Owl Twerk.
Would you like to explain you constant attack on TOP?
... for like the last 10 years?

'Brotherhood' is at the core of the Progressive/Humanist movement.

You should use something less patriarchal and exclusive so you can prove your "wokeness" to everyone. Use "sisterhood" it will make you look SuperWoke.

Mostly he's just a troll. He doesn't like Toxic any more than he likes any other female. He just uses her as a weapon. And why *she* would like someone who has publicly discussed her "boyish ass," "B cups," "Coke bottle glasses," while calling her an "elderly woman," is beyond me. Some women have absolutely no self-respect and will get in cyber bed with anything that has a temperature. :rofl2:

Don't 'Owl Twerk' this.
Why, as someone that claims to be a 'Progressive', would you maintain a War of Hate on another individual? Why for 10 years?

Now, come here as a Christian, we can all understand THAT.
Come here as a Trumptopian, again, easily understandable.

I think I'm going to Label your obvious 'Avoid the Topic' as a Owl Twerk.
Would you like to explain you constant attack on TOP?
... for like the last 10 years?

idiotic for you to just keep digging bonehead

He's using her as a meat shield. Like goat used her thread to attack Damo, Jack is using TOP as a meat shield against charges of 12c, 13 and 14 violations.

He's literally asking for a good smacking. IDK why, but he is. I've warned him but he's determined to get smacked.

60ez24.gif

Back