Reminder Rule 13

You haven't. Just go over to Jack's latest thread where he talks about spankings and "girl boners" and Phantasmal being a "sex slave." Or just search for "clit" and you'll find him speculating on ours. :laugh:

Uh, you're the one that brought up 'raisin clit', so let's not try and smoke the Forum with your 'I'm a Virgin' routine.

I've never heard TOP mention your name. It's always YOU that goes Full Trump on TOP. ALWAYS a Personal Attack.

Jack, most people aren't as fucked up as you are. Everyone knows you habitually sexually harass TOW, Phan and Christie but never the "Elderly Woman".

What will you do after you are banned, Jack? I hope it isn't a permban since, like Spaz and Stevie, I have affection for dumbasses like you.

Why not, Jack? Why are you *still* running after me panting and trying to get in my pants, after years and years of being laughed at and rejected? :laugh:

Wow!
That was a transition.

"Why not?" Because if you want to consider yourself a 'Progressive', Liberal', or just a 'Regular Human Being', you wouldn't ACT JUST LIKE TRUMP and attack an Elderly Woman for 10 years.

Wow!
That was a transition.

"Why not?" Because if you want to consider yourself a 'Progressive', Liberal', or just a 'Regular Human Being', you wouldn't ACT JUST LIKE TRUMP and attack an Elderly Woman for 10 years.

Give it up Jack

Your hostility towards her just makes people dislike you

Re access your silly hostility towards her

You merely look pathetic and foolish

Jack, most people aren't as fucked up as you are. Everyone knows you habitually sexually harass TOW, Phan and Christie but never the "Elderly Woman".

What will you do after you are banned, Jack? I hope it isn't a permban since, like Spaz and Stevie, I have affection for dumbasses like you.

Finally you admit you have affections for ass

Give it up Jack

Your hostility towards her just makes people dislike you

Re access your silly hostility towards her

You merely look pathetic and foolish

My only 'hostility' is Owl's complete dismissal of 'Brotherhood'. A Foundation of Progressive Philosophy and Secular Humanism.

Finally you admit you have affections for ass

LOL It's really interesting to me to see what people post about, their patterns, choice of words, etc.

Posts, the more the merrier, reveal a person's mindset, their maturity, their intellect, their educational levels, even where they are from. All kinds of good things.

Of all the posts you could have made to me, the one you finally chose reveals who you are.

You're a liar, Jack. I know it and you know it.

I don't expect you to understand the Political Philosophy of 'Progressives' or the Agenda of 'Secular Humanists'.
Stick with what you are good at, Harassing and Intimidating Elderly Women.

Of course you have, you prefer to pretend otherwise. She talks about me, DU, Mason, Phan, etc. *constantly." "Gang of Three (or is it Four now?)" ring any bells? My, you certainly are pussy-whipped. lol

The difference, of course, is that I reply directly to Toxic. She hides behind you and her other bullyboys, in the safety of her Thumb-Sucking Safe House, and lets you do the dirty work on her behalf. I do my own dirty work. Unlike Toxic, I am not a coward.

Agreed. It's part of why the KKK is so pathetically devient.

I don't expect you to understand the Political Philosophy of 'Progressives' or the Agenda of 'Secular Humanists'.
Stick with what you are good at, Harassing and Intimidating Elderly Women.

What can you tell about Progressives or Secular Humanists that doesn't involve you simply cutting and pasting?

I'm guessing you can't do it because you don't know shit about either of those topics. You use them as a pretense, a springboard to push your anti-Christian, misogynistic bullshit.

You've been warned for months about this same bullshit. Why are you on a virtual suicide mission, Jack? Why do you want to get yourself banned?

Play it safe like the "Elderly Woman". Never directly attack someone, just make sneaky little comments and snide remarks without being specific.

Since TOP can't teach anything, maybe she can serve as an example of how you can avoid being permbanned,

Back