Remove Individual Thread ban feature now!

It's really antithetical to a well-rounded open debate. It's censorship. Are you pro censorship or something?

There are some of us who find that debate in threads gets totally derailed by some of the troll-like individuals on this site. So it's better to ban them to avoid derailment.

Kind of like "kids should be seen and not heard". When they're that juvenile, they shouldn't get to participate.

There are some of us who find that debate in threads gets totally derailed by some of the troll-like individuals on this site. So it's better to ban them to avoid derailment.

Kind of like "kids should be seen and not heard". When they're that juvenile, they shouldn't get to participate.

It's not better. Readers can tell when neocons are being foolish. One sided threads reek of totalitarianism and closed-mindedness.

You'll want to add n-AHZ-i to your list then.

I still would love to see a feature that would allow us to create a default thread ban list. That would be a great tool to get rid of the trolls like n-AHZ-i.

interesting that you consider those who are very blunt with the truth as trolls.

ironically, it is the "troll-like individuals" who use the thread ban.....

I never use it myself because I don't fear opposing viewpoints, but I use the ban lists others create as a convenient way to keep track of those I have intellectually vanquished.

Back