Report on USF

I wouldn't brag about that if I were you 3d. He'll be after you from now till he no longer exists if he sees it. Better to delete that and enjoy a quiet celebration. Toast yourself. That's what I always do.

Inquiring minds wish to know - how long is he banned for? If it's permanent, then he joins the rest of the Unholy Trinity in cyberhell. You know how we JPP Holy Trinity are jealous of foreign gods. :D

See what kind of excitement waits in store, Sycamore, should you choose to become a moderator?

:cof1:

so when did usf get banned

Weren't you the one who ran from a debate with me? :tongout:

no.....I've won every debate I ever entered into.....however, I don't debate for recreational purposes.....I debate when someone says something stupid......so if you invited me to "debate" instead of simply saying something stupid I might have ignored you......

no.....I've won every debate I ever entered into.....however, I don't debate for recreational purposes.....I debate when someone says something stupid......so if you invited me to "debate" instead of simply saying something stupid I might have ignored you......

Smarter than any individual I've ever encountered, not a current or past member of an intellectual scene, or completely ignorant of how debates work. Any combination of those, almost certainly containing the last, could be used to describe this poster.

you're just trying to tempt me into a debate, aren't you.....I suggest you find Yurt.....he's more than enough of a challenge for you....

Back