Report says NJ students have high chance of success

im saying insurance for all. NOT universal insurance per say by my understanding of the definition. I would do something like this:

1) If you can afford healthcare you buy it or lose your personal deduction. Figure out the limit on who can or cant afford it. perhaps like 3x national poverty level or something.

2) If you cant afford healthcare then you go into a pool that is seeded to the insurance companies based on there market share. government subsidies to these insurance companies with tax deductions or something.

3) veterans would be seeded automatically regardless of income level.

if i was president everyone would be happy.

Take 700B Defense budget and cut in half. +350B
Abolish Medicare, medicade, veterans health. +700B
Establish healthcare for all thru insurance companies.. -700B. Allow for generic prescription drugs. Oversight with penalties on insurance companies. Ceded insurance policies.. AKA if the % of uninsured out there is 30%.. then that 30% get ceded to insurance companies based on the percent of the market the insurance company has. Federally set rates.
Medical crisis fixed.

Lower SSI age to 65. Lower % of SSI tax to 5% and abolish Medicade/medicar tax. Raise the SSI 5% tax to unlimited. Take SSI money and separate from general economy. SSI fixed.

Balance budget and lower taxes with the 350B + other money saved by visiting other areas of expense. Earmark money for alt energy development.

Ohh there is more.

Make pot legal. no more private money for elections. federal law to abolish all state puritan laws. it goes on...

I think you misread me, but yes, I do agree with most of your proposals, in full or halfway. Big steps! I'm tired of people pussyfootin around on cutting the budget...

So you would fuck over the veterans huh? Who cares that they served for 20 years or more, some got wounded and that was part of the deal that we would take care of their healthcare if they made a career of the military. But fuck em.

A nation that does not honor its heros will not long endure.

Lincoln

Oh yeah, that was kind of weird. The veterans healthcare thing isn't a welfare program, it's more like a government retirement plan for its past employees. Getting rid of veterans healthcare would be like a company just cutting off the pensions to its elderly employees... except now we're doing it to heroes who truly deserve it. It would also violate their contract.

im saying insurance for all. NOT universal insurance per say by my understanding of the definition. I would do something like this:

1) If you can afford healthcare you buy it or lose your personal deduction. Figure out the limit on who can or cant afford it. perhaps like 3x national poverty level or something.

2) If you cant afford healthcare then you go into a pool that is seeded to the insurance companies based on there market share. government subsidies to these insurance companies with tax deductions or something.

One of the ways to fix the healthcare market, I believe, would be to move away from employer provided healthcare. It's not good for the employee or America. The third party gets in the way. If we can do that and insure everyone has universal coverage, then the plan would have a lot more support. It would provide all the savings, possibly more, of moving to a single-payer system. We could also extend the insurance the government provides to its employees to everyone, so if a Dem really wanted a government run plan, he could get it.

Are you tooting your horn, and trying to suggest Jersey rules?

Cause, I've been on the NJ turnpike lady. That state far from rules. :)

Just that I'm more likely to be successful than some who was from a state like.....I don't know....Cali for instance. :p

Actually, now that I think about it, what the hell does "chance for success" even mean. Success is so relative.

Ok sorry for jumping to conclusions

Back