Republican Popularity Plummeting!

I'm only saying what the polls show. Polls are a lot like high school recruits they may verbal to one school but nothing is in stone until signing day. As is often the case voters were fed up Republicans and voted the Democrats into office. Now the Democrats have power and you can sense some voters already getting fed up with them. A seemingly never ending cycle. So back to original point Republican popularity was pretty low in '06 and '08. Short of all hard core Republicans leaving the party it would be pretty hard for the party popularity to 'plummet' in '09 from its previous depths.
There maybe no "plummets" but what you may see is a steady erosion of support for Republicans unless they reform and reform will be painful as the hard right wing base has shown an inability to compromise which is critical for political growth, particularly in a nation as large as ours.

No one said everyone in the GOP is racist. Just like no one said there aren't any Democratic racists.

The problem is your party tolerates racism to a degree which is unprecendented. You refuse to run them out of your party. Which is an indication that the GOP is comfortable with enabling racism. You've got dudes like Tinfoil, Webbway, Dixie, and other goons wandering around message boards spewing racist crap, and its a rare occassion when any GOP poster calls them down on it, or tells them to get the fuck out of their party.

You lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas I believe is the operative saying.
Excellent point and oh, by the way, they didn't have any problems telling moderates like Topper and I to get the fuck out. By the way I have to correct you here. To tolerate or enable racism is to be racist.

unless republicans repudiate racist statement like from drug official saying "pot would make darkies think they are as good as white, and pot is the most dangerous drug ever" then they can suck my dingleberries.

unless republicans repudiate racist statement like from drug official saying "pot would make darkies think they are as good as white, and pot is the most dangerous drug ever" then they can suck my dingleberries.
I repudiate any such sentiment.

I repudiate any such sentiment.

A lot of moderate repubs here do to. But you have a congressman in Ill proposing 25 yrs for possession.

The party needs to take a good look at Ron Paul's stance on the issue.
You have a real shot a young people and independents if you grab the mantle cause dems are ignoring it.
Decrim at least will come, which party will benefit.
You can gain billions in tax, save billions in prison cost, and gain millions of votes.
Which side wants them???:cig:

A lot of moderate repubs here do to. But you have a congressman in Ill proposing 25 yrs for possession.

The party needs to take a good look at Ron Paul's stance on the issue.
You have a real shot a young people and independents if you grab the mantle cause dems are ignoring it.
Decrim at least will come, which party will benefit.
You can gain billions in tax, save billions in prison cost, and gain millions of votes.
Which side wants them???:cig:
Just what we need, more people in jail! His state must be rich!

Back