Republican vision for America:

Wow, you are one screwed up commie. Keep sucking the tit of our overly controlling government, and I'll stand with WE THE PEOPLE! Trump will get in
there again and he'll completely sweep out the deep state mess of what you call today's government. Getting rid of the Biden Crime family/govt is our
first step in giving all Americans the right to enjoy the individual freedoms that they've been so denied these past 3 years. They'll be no more biden heroes
like his invited guest into America as seen in my avatar.

Thank you very much for being willing to show what a moron you are by posting such horse shit.

And fuck you very much for your thoughts.

wrong.

that's actually you supporting biden.
Do you know you are lying about me or are you simply delusional, Fredo?

You've proved thousands of times to be a white supremacist, a racist and to hate the US government. It's why you will make a good patsy. I, OTOH, have always supported the Constitution and support Nikki for President over the Pedophile Traitor. If she's not the nominee, I'll be voting LP. Will you be voting for the autocrat and wannabe dictator Trump?

Do you know you are lying about me or are you simply delusional, Fredo?

You've proved thousands of times to be a white supremacist, a racist and to hate the US government. It's why you will make a good patsy. I, OTOH, have always supported the Constitution and support Nikki for President over the Pedophile Traitor. If she's not the nominee, I'll be voting LP. Will you be voting for the autocrat and wannabe dictator Trump?

gotta link?

anyway.

onto the topic....

the vision for america is less internationalist fascist (globalist) stupidity and destruction.

the vision for america is to reject the dumbass new world order.

what's biden's vision?

suck china's dick all day?

that will make it hard to see.

Last edited:
gotta link?

anyway.

onto the topic....

the vision for america is less internationalist fascist (globalist) stupidity and destruction.

the vision for america is to reject the dumbass new world order.

what's biden's vision?

suck china's dick all day?

that will make it hard to see.

Yes and I've posted several of them....which you subsequently ran from. LOL

The vision of America is peace and prosperity. We do this with trade and alliances. You can't turn the clock back to 1870s, Freda, no matter how many Gunsmoke episodes you watch.

The vision of America is peace and prosperity. We do this with trade and alliances. You can't turn the clock back to 1870s, Freda, no matter how many Gunsmoke episodes you watch.

no you haven't.

now is always the best time for better policies.

I know you're a buttlicking new world order nutsuck, but try to grow up please.

better economic policy does not require a time machine, dumbass.

i think posting links to hate speech is a terror crime anyway.

Last edited:
1707150053808-png.1497521

no you haven't.

now is always the best time for better policies.

I know you're a buttlicking new world order nutsuck, but try to grow up please.

better economic policy does not require a time machine, dumbass.

i think posting links to hate speech is a terror crime anyway.
^^^
Accuses Damo of planting fake posts like this:

oh, nigger-spittin...... so played out.
It's not even close to a zero sum game. The truth is jews hate white christians, and they simultaneously convince us to destroy our own nations, while dying to institute their Jewish Supremacist homeland. They're laughing they're asses off.
so niggers can take the day off from pretending they can read.
niggers on bottom.

No. Government IS the people.

But dickheads like YOU are the problem.

You think government is the problem, but you want to govern. You shouldn't...because you MAGA assholes have absolutely no apptitude for governing.

Government is NOT the people, not even in the United States.
The United States is NOT a democracy and has never been one.

MAGA isn't a person.

Here's the problem with your argument of the Stone fallacy:
Trump was President of the United States and operates a successful real estate development business.
But you say Trump has no aptitude for governing.

^^^
Says he supports the Constitution but wants an autocrat to wipe out all those with whom he disagrees. He really does hate most Americans.

You are describing Biden again. You can't hide behind the Constitution you despise, Sock. You can't project YOUR problems on anybody else either.

Do you know you are lying about me
Blatant lie.
or are you simply delusional, Fredo?
You are describing yourself again, Sock. You cannot project YOUR problems on anybody else.
You've proved thousands of times to be a white supremacist, a racist and to hate the US government.
You are describing yourself again, Sock.
It's why you will make a good patsy. I, OTOH, have always supported the Constitution
Blatant lie. You cannot hide behind the Constitution you despise.
and support Nikki for President over the Pedophile Traitor.
Yet you support the Pedophile Traitor. You support Biden.
If she's not the nominee, I'll be voting LP.
Meh.
Will you be voting for the autocrat and wannabe dictator Trump?
You are describing Biden again, Sock. You cannot project YOUR problems on anybody else.

Yet you call for civil war. You have done so multiple times. So has the Pedophile Traitor you support, Joe Biden.

Blatant lie.

You are describing yourself again, Sock. You cannot project YOUR problems on anybody else.

You are describing yourself again, Sock.

Blatant lie. You cannot hide behind the Constitution you despise.

Yet you support the Pedophile Traitor. You support Biden.

Meh.

You are describing Biden again, Sock. You cannot project YOUR problems on anybody else.
^^^
Sybil be Cray-Cray

7hkv4j.gif

Back