Republican vision for America:

LOL! Sure you will. You'll be hiding under your bed with a supply of diapers.

You're free to think that, RB. You know, given all of your extensive military experience. :thup:

I have no doubt you'll be saluting Trump's Sturmabteilung as they haul the elderly away for "relocation" because that's how you roll.

220ck8.jpg

You're free to think that, RB. You know, given all of your extensive military experience. :thup:

I have no doubt you'll be saluting Trump's Sturmabteilung as they haul the elderly away for "relocation" because that's how you roll.

What does military experience have to do with anything? Do you think you can compete with me with a firearm? Seriously?

That said, WTF are you saying, anyway?

I've never found him candid. Just a squealing coward.

He isnt worth anyones time. He's a sick twisted bitter old man only interested in causing as much division as possible from his piss stained recliner. Better to let him stew in his own warm piss,....to ignore him is what hurts him most of all. It takes away what little power he had. He wont last much longer in here and he will move on,....over time less and less people give him any attention at all any more. He is shriveling up and slowly dying the online death he fully deserves. RIP Dutchie,.....:cool:

What does military experience have to do with anything?

Do you think you can compete with me with a firearm? Seriously?

That said, WTF are you saying, anyway?
The fact you don't know is one reason why I know you'd roll over for an autocratic state.

Compete how? On a 500m rifle range? I have no doubt your expertise is greater than mine there.

That you talk big, you hate big but you know nothing. You are seeking to set the nation on a course that will limit the freedom of everyone you love.

He isnt worth anyones time. He's a sick twisted bitter old man only interested in causing as much division as possible from his piss stained recliner. Better to let him stew in his own warm piss,....to ignore him is what hurts him most of all. It takes away what little power he had. He wont last much longer in here and he will move on,....over time less and less people give him any attention at all any more. He is shriveling up and slowly dying the online death he fully deserves. RIP Dutchie,.....:cool:
It's funny to see what you value, Fatboy.

Trump is destroying their party from the inside.
It is already destroyed , now they are this countries biggest threat and enemy and should be treated as such for the rest of their lives. and I may add watched very closely so they don't try to bring down our democracy again.

It is already destroyed , now they are this countries biggest threat and enemy and should be treated as such for the rest of their lives. and I may add watched very closely so they don't try to bring down our democracy again.

We are a republic. Stop listening to tom hartman.

I agree. The GOP is openly contemptuous of the rule of law.

Back