Republicans boo McCain in Minnesota

Socrtease

Verified User
McCain tells a republican crowd in Minnesota tonight that Obama is a decent family man, not someone they should be scared of and they BOO'd him? The true colors of the Republican party are finally showing. The lowest common denominator of the republican party that has yelled "Traitor" and "Kill Him" and today finally McCain had to shut it down when an old woman said she was scared of Obama and that he was an Ay-Rab, that is when McCain said he was a decent family man with whom he has disagreements and the crowd went boooooo. Finally the real face of the Republican party is revealed. Obama is scary, he is a terrorist, he is a moslem he is not one of us. And now that his followers have become rabid about it he can't back them off.

I'll have to remeber that YOU CAN paint an entire group of people for the actions of a subset in that group
YOu could also remember it. The CROWD boo'd him. This was a group of people from Minnesota that all came to a meeting and NO ONE but McCain tried to shut this stupid old bitch up who was calling Obama an AyRab and people boo'd when McCain said he was a good guy with whom he has differences. This was not a whole group of people all pulled from the same fucking trailer park in Minn. They were a broad spectrum of Republicans.

Like I said, I'll have to remember that any subset equals the whole

Thanks for proving my point
I didn't prove shit. What I showed is that Republicans are sooo fucking mortified of not only losing the whitehouse and the congress in the same year but they might actually lose it to a liberal black muslim ayrab terrorist loving america hating chicago machine politician. The crowds in separate states have yelled traitor and kill him when people have been talking about Obama. He is introduced using his middle name NOT because it is accurate but because it sounds good and ferrin. The republican candidate cannot win on the issues so he is going to resort to fear and xenophobia. And it works well with the republican party.

Jesus fucking christ you're a fucking idiot.

You can't paint everyone in a group because of the actions of a few. WTF is wrong with you?

You can't paint everyone in a group because of the actions of a few. WTF is wrong with you?
Well WTF was wrong with anyone that agreed with McCain, why didn't the rest of the group shut the people that yell kill him and traitor? Because there is no one at those rallies that wants them to shut up. This is the last hope of winning by the followers of McCain. If you were right I would have never posted this because the people applauding McCain for saying that Obama was a decent man would have drowned out the people that boo'd but they didn't.

McCain tells a republican crowd in Minnesota tonight that Obama is a decent family man, not someone they should be scared of and they BOO'd him? The true colors of the Republican party are finally showing. The lowest common denominator of the republican party that has yelled "Traitor" and "Kill Him" and today finally McCain had to shut it down when an old woman said she was scared of Obama and that he was an Ay-Rab, that is when McCain said he was a decent family man with whom he has disagreements and the crowd went boooooo. Finally the real face of the Republican party is revealed. Obama is scary, he is a terrorist, he is a moslem he is not one of us. And now that his followers have become rabid about it he can't back them off.

YouTube, please, someone.

it was pretty damn funny.

I think McCain is worried about having blood on his hands if something happens to Obama. I just saw a clip of a reporter asking questions to attendees outside one of McCains rally and these people are nuts and want Obama dead.

it was pretty damn funny.

I think McCain is worried about having blood on his hands if something happens to Obama. I just saw a clip of a reporter asking questions to attendees outside one of McCains rally and these people are nuts and want Obama dead.

I saw it. I thought this particular video was more interesting than the one Soc is talking about. More telling anyway. You are right - they want him dead.

Just heard Anna Marie Cox who is the Editor of Radar Washington and was there when McCain chastised the crowd about being respectful. She said that for the first time in a long time she saw the same McCain she saw back in 2007 when he would fire back at the crazies who talked about the secret NAFTA highway and the open borders and the evil wetbacks when he would remind them that we are all god's children. She said that it was good to have that McCain back.

Also I will say that they are starting to show longer clips of the rally and the only time McCain is booed is when he says that Obama is a Decent family guy. The other times when he says we can be respectful while disagreeing there was politie applause

Now something that Dems might want to fear is if McCain starts coming out and REALLY taking exception to the kill him type cries he can come across as a really great guy. He can come out and say this is not the America I fought for, this is not the america I served.

This is really a "tell me something I don't all ready know" to anyone who has paid attention to how the Republican party has been perverted in the last 15 years thanks to it's adoption of Goebbels propaganda model.

Just the other day my brother in-law said to me. "I can't believe you're voting for a nigger."

To which I said. "Where the fuck were you when McCain ran against that incompetent fuck Bush in 2000?"

Nope. He's lined his ducks up with sound logic, while you are not even debating his point. Your just making trite little witicisms. This one goes to Socer.

Now something that Dems might want to fear is if McCain starts coming out and REALLY taking exception to the kill him type cries he can come across as a really great guy. He can come out and say this is not the America I fought for, this is not the america I served.

what and insult his base?

its about all he has left now.

some republicans in a crowd does not equal all republicans

I hope this is clear enough for you to understand

not all, but too many - maybe even a majority

however, why do many republicans use his middle name when introducing or speaking of him

are people/republicans that xenophobic or do they deliberately want to try to link him saddam hussein

Back