Republicans Caught Out of Their Closets

Cancel7

Banned
“While a number of speakers -- such as Railroad Commission chairman Michael Williams and Mike Huckabee -- have praised the advance of Barack Obama and what it means towards a colorblind society, at least one vendor hasn't gotten the message. At the Republican state convention, a booth hosted by Republicanmarket was selling a pin Saturday that says: If Obama is President will we still call it the White House.”

Obama%20Button0001.JPG

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/06/stick-a-pin-in-it.html

That's a joke from "Diff'rent Strokes"...

When Drummand was running for city council, Arnold extrapolated that someday he could be President and then the White House "won't be just the white house anymore"...

It is a piece of trivia, uscit. Just a piece of trivia. I thought we were playing "Jeopardy", JPP style...

That's a joke from "Diff'rent Storkes"...

When Drummand was running for city council, Arnold extrapolated that someday he could be President and then the White House "won't be just the white house anymore"...

Is there nothing you won't do in a sad attempt to deflect attention from the shit in your party?

Is there nothing you won't do in a sad attempt to deflect attention from the shit in your party?
What are you talking about? The article says a vendor, ignoring the message the party wanted to portray, tried to sell this crap at an R Convention.

I just put a bit of trivia to add some levity. I get it, you think every person in the party wants one of the buttons. I have nothing to add to that, so I put forward a bit of trivia that I recently saw on Noggin or something...

What are you talking about? The article says a vendor, ignoring the message the party wanted to portray, tried to sell this crap at an R Convention.

I just put a bit of trivia to add some levity. I get it, you think every person in the party wants one of the buttons. I have nothing to add to that, so I put forward a bit of trivia that I recently saw on Noggin or something...

No, that's not what the article said. But believe what you need to believe in order to pull that lever.

I do get tired of that attempt to box me into some corner that you project onto me. You want something to be true sooo bad you are willing to say anything about me regardless of what I actually say.

I seriously just saw that show, watched it with my daughters like yesterday. I got surprised by the similarity of the remarks and added a bit of trivia, that's it. I had nothing to add to the thread really, just nonsense.

I can't "deflect" anything on a messageboard. It isn't like somebody is going to forget what Darla said when they get to read it again later.

He moved right to the "I'm outraged" part of the game.
And you have moved into the parrot portion. The two of you gather and repeat the same thing over and over, this is supposed to convince everybody else that your projection is reality regardless of anything anybody else says.

I am glad that it is a messageboard, and people can re-read portions of the thread.

I have said nothing to attempt to "excuse" the idiot who made the pins.

“While a number of speakers -- such as Railroad Commission chairman Michael Williams and Mike Huckabee -- have praised the advance of Barack Obama and what it means towards a colorblind society, at least one vendor hasn't gotten the message. At the Republican state convention, a booth hosted by Republicanmarket was selling a pin Saturday that says: If Obama is President will we still call it the White House.”

Obama%20Button0001.JPG

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/06/stick-a-pin-in-it.html

Wow. I'm totally not surprised.

As you know Darla, it's all downhill from here. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Ohhh, and he pulls out "you're projecting", who could have seen that coming?
Well, everybody can. It is a consistent practice. You assign some motivation to me that isn't there except in your wishes. I say what I mean, you repeat, I say you are doing it again, you then pretend that the past doesn't exist...

It's the regular pattern.

Again, point out where I tried to excuse the idiot who created the pin... Other than posting a bit of nonsense, I have done nothing but explain my motivations to others after you accuse me of something sinister.

Back